Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 13th November 2012, 00:48   #16

Today had gone for wheel balancing, found out that all my alloys were bent badly, i am astonished i have been driving mostly in the city. I think i should put a word to VW that these toronto alloys are useless, i have seen taxi innova alloys better without bends. I drive sensibly, avoid pothholes & bad roads, i dpnt know whether even subtle bumbs are leading to wheel bends, does insurance cover the alloys, since i am seriously thinking of changing them. Anybody facedsimilar problems with the jetta. After balancing had gone a drive with 35 psi did,nt hear the humming much this time. I think better to use 35 psi rather than 32 psi company recommended.
sag_kv is offline   Reply With Quote