Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 4th January 2015, 19:47   #316
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: ShuvCivic - Tafeta White VM/T

The chip in the windshield you could apply a transparent tape for now to prevent it from spreading if the car is not used much.Later on you could get it replaced.I think you should call up 2-3 shops and get a quotation rather than going only to windshield expert (as mentioned by you in the Civic bible thread)
sumeethaldankar is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2015, 18:11   #317
Senior - BHPian

Today's findings on the windshield replacement -

As of now booked the car for general checkup at HASS tomorrow along with a proper pressure/shampoo wash.

Last edited by shuvc : 5th January 2015 at 18:13.
shuvc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2015, 13:33   #318
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
As of now booked the car for general checkup at HASS tomorrow along with a proper pressure/shampoo wash.
Got 40K service done @37344kms Thorough checkup and got the brake oil replaced. I had missed the recommended 3 year schedule.

Service was around 2.1K.
Brake Oil - 641
And some consumables totaling to a bill of ~2900.

The car was given a real good pressure wash.
SA Recommended tie rod replacement and indicated lower arm bushes will need change in some time. He also advised me to change wipers. Don't know why. Last Saturday I drove 675kms of which 80% was in rainy conditions, and the wipers worked perfectly. Told him so. That my 4.5 year old blades still perform without a squeak !

This was at a new Honda dealership that has opened shop in Kolkata. Shree Honda. Their setup is much smaller than Pinnacle Honda. Currently there didn't seem to be much load on the service guys, hence they have more time to devote to the few cars that go there. I was satisfied with the first experience.
Attached Images

Last edited by shuvc : 7th January 2015 at 13:37.
shuvc is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2015, 14:06   #319
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
This was at a new Honda dealership that has opened shop in Kolkata. Shree Honda. Their setup is much smaller than Pinnacle Honda. Currently there didn't seem to be much load on the service guys, hence they have more time to devote to the few cars that go there. I was satisfied with the first experience.
This place is certainly much closer to my home than Pinnacle Honda, and the roads and the traffic a lot better. Hence, for my City, I'd certainly like to go to Shree Honda for my next service which is due in a month. Would they have all records of previous service done at Pinnacle Honda? That would be possible if Honda keeps service record of all their cars in a centralised server.
asitkde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2015, 17:23   #320
Senior - BHPian

Yes. I think they have access to all old service records
shuvc is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2015, 11:24   #321
BHPian

How was the experience at Shree Honda? Planning to give a friend's car for service. Want to know the best place even if it is not Honda authorised. Thanks guys.
Concorde is offline   Reply With Quote