Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread

Old 27th June 2010, 19:21   #31
BHPian

Congratulations geek for the ANHC. You penned down the whole thing quite nicely.
Old 27th June 2010, 19:50   #32
BHPian

Congratulations. You got a good deal.

Did you not try for Civic ? Anyway, drive safe and do post some pictures.
Old 28th June 2010, 09:42   #33
Senior - BHPian

Smile

Great way to end the suspense, Normally never bother about the taglines but this time I took an exception. Congratulations on the new acquistion.
BTW what accessories did this pre worshipped car have and also which variant. Why only one pic- there should be more. pls post them ASAP. Are you already in possession of the car?
Old 28th June 2010, 09:49   #34
BHPian

Congratulations geek,

Welcome to ANHC club.

Drive safe and have fun,
Old 28th June 2010, 09:50   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
How much is ANHC S model in Banglore OTR currently? Would be nice to compare and see the dep cost for one year.
OTR Bangalore price
SMT - 10.59
VMT - 11.13
VAT - 11.93

PS: When I bought VMT in Dec 2009, the OTR was 10.65

Last edited by jayanth_yk : 28th June 2010 at 09:52.
Old 28th June 2010, 10:08   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayanth_yk View Post
OTR Bangalore price
SMT - 10.59
VMT - 11.13
VAT - 11.93

PS: When I bought VMT in Dec 2009, the OTR was 10.65
Whoa! I bought S/MT for 9.46L OTR after a 15K corporate discount in Mar 09. Looks like the price has gone up by almost a Lakh more since then.
Old 28th June 2010, 10:41   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
Thats a real happy ending...err! Begining!!
Thanks gemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfanatic007 View Post
Hey the car looks great, Congrats, which used car dealer did you go to?
Toyota used car dealership from Nandi on hosur road, near Bommanahalli junction beyond Bosch office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayanth_yk View Post
Congratulations GeekSrik, Great write up. I wish you had changed the title, so that it would have added more suspense. Anyways great car. There are many ANHC owners in this forum, esp from Bangalore, including me. Keep updating the thread about your initial experience with the car. Any plans for mods?

Do post some interrior pic please, the good bad ugly everything
Please allow me some time jayanth for the pics. As of now the only mod I can think of is to add a subwoofer and amp. I shall think a bit and update this thread on your query!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post

Congrats on the car, you write well
thanks sachin for your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
GeekSrik, congrats on your ANHC and welcome to the club. Well written!

Interesting to note that The model you brought is almost close to what i have now. Mine's Mar 09 with ~10,300 in the Odo.
Cool skywalker, so we can share experiences in future on how the vehicle gets along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Congrats on ANHC, car is looking neat and very clean. How much is ANHC S model in Banglore OTR currently? Would be nice to compare and see the dep cost for one year.

Look forward to interior pics soon. Have fun and drive safe
its 10.54 OTR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownerofazkaban View Post
Congratulations GeekSrik, I had a question - what makes you think will you be able to enjoy a big car in b'lore ?
Time really moves fast -- it was just Y'day when the sX4 was launched and Pratham had the car in their back yard on 3 rd floor and all the sneek previews and you buying the DDIS and the trips to Sai for the tyres its all so fresh in my mind.
I needed a sedan which puts people at the back in comfort. I always saw that my relatives/parents used to silently suffer at the back seat. Its time they got their due. and the results are showing. on day one, my parents explicitly wanted to accompany me on a 60km trip. :-) and they were bragging about honda and its prowess to every other person they met. Have never seen my parents do this! My wifey loves the car which is very important for PR (public relationship)

Everything what you said is true. time moves fast. really fast. I still remember i almost made a guy lose his job at maruti pratham for exposing the sx4 in photos :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
Nice... but couldnt you have got an pre-worshipped Honda Civic for the same price?
I dont appreciate civic due to its low seating position. if that were not to be the case i'd have considered one. honestly its backbreaking for both me and my family. we all have disc related issues on the back and we know what it means to stoop too low (ingress/egress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
Congratulations geek for the ANHC. You penned down the whole thing quite nicely.
thanks utopian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram_NP View Post
Congratulations. You got a good deal.

Did you not try for Civic ? Anyway, drive safe and do post some pictures.
I already answered this query above. and yes i will post a few pics once i get hold of my SLR for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Great way to end the suspense, Normally never bother about the taglines but this time I took an exception. Congratulations on the new acquistion.
BTW what accessories did this pre worshipped car have and also which variant. Why only one pic- there should be more. pls post them ASAP. Are you already in possession of the car?
Thanks ghodlur. I will post some pics since they will do the talking then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu230506 View Post
Congratulations geek,

Welcome to ANHC club.

Drive safe and have fun,
Thanks raghu.
Old 28th June 2010, 14:21   #38
BHPian

Quote:
I asked him for a price of 8.75 lacs and finally they came to 8.8. Loan was through Kotak for 4.6 lacs (which is after what was offered for my swift) and all my documents got the loan approved in 1.5 days flat. Interest rate was hovering close to 12% or so (same deal as for corolla altis, which was also negotiated) and EMI came to 10,500 every month.
Is the 'used car loan' available at this price? Can you divulge more details or send me a PM for this. My endevours in that direction have been limited due to high interest rate.

WOW! This is news. Well, first a big congrats for your 'new' car. ANHC is a reliable car with no weakness and a few strengths.
Old 28th June 2010, 15:19   #39
Senior - BHPian

Please can you be more clear on your query abhi ?
Old 28th June 2010, 15:48   #40
BHPian

Ignore the shoddy language of the first post.

Well, I want to ask you whether 'used car loans' are indeed available at these interest rates. I mean 12% will any day work out for me. And since you had quote for new car loan as well, how much do you pay more monthly with 'used car loan' as compared to if you had gone with 'new car loan' ?

I had restrained myself from venturing in the 'used' market since the loan rates are much higher.
Old 28th June 2010, 16:20   #41
Senior - BHPian

thats a well written writeup and nice car. you got a good condition car, congratulations.
Old 28th June 2010, 16:29   #42
Senior - BHPian

the availability of lower used car rates typically depends on the type of tie up the bank in question has with the used car showroom in question. also to an extent the car in question. kotak has a good relationship with nandi's used car division. particularly for corollas, they have even better interest rates like 11.5% - 12% etc. so yes its possible. also on your other part of the query. i have seen that between an interest rate of 8% and 13.5% per month it might go anywhere between 1000 to 1200 bucks more in your emi.

illustration is as below:
Attached Images

Old 28th June 2010, 16:34   #43
BHPian

Congrats on your new preworshipped ANHC Geeksrik.
The only sad part for me is that there would be no more updates on your swift thread as I used to follow it regularly.
Old 28th June 2010, 18:16   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
thats a well written writeup and nice car. you got a good condition car, congratulations.
Tanwar, thanks very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1fan View Post
Congrats on your new preworshipped ANHC Geeksrik.
The only sad part for me is that there would be no more updates on your swift thread as I used to follow it regularly.
f1fan, i myself still love the MJD if not the swift by itself. Hopefully my honda city updates will keep you similarly happy!
Old 28th June 2010, 19:01   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post
Whiteknight, thanks for correctly pointing the choice out much early in the race!!
You can't escape so easily. Here is the plan. Host a party somewhere (near to my home) and invite everyone who has undergone the ordeal (read: who has posted here)

Howz that guys?
Closed Thread