Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 21st July 2015, 12:52   #91
Default Re: Dream come true : My white Scorpio SLE

Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
Just curious, what exactly is included in the "paid service" at SK Carzone, that it costs Rs.1900??

Vikram, like any other service centers, it is the charge for the particular paid service. Mahindra has the same and the amount varies based on the KM reading, whether it is a major service, what is included etc.

In SK KarZone, all standard Labor charges like brakes cleaning / replace, oil change, mechanical checks, electrical checks, washing etc are included in 1900 Rs, as I understand.

Mahindra normally charge for many of these things like washing, cleaning, separately, and even their paid service charge is almost double if I remember correctly.

Hope that answers.
narayanang76 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2016, 11:09   #92
Default Re: Dream come true : My white Scorpio SLE

Updating this thread after long time. Driving has been reduced over the last few months.

Last week the Scorpio went through the 80K KM paid service. Serviced again at SK Karzone Bangalore. From 65K KM onwards I have been regularly taking to SK Karzone for services and it has been an excellent, pleasant experience getting it done over there.

The best thing with SK is standing next to the car when work is being done, with that I could also learn a few more things about the car and service.

Things done at 80K service (no oil change):
- Paid Service charges - 1900 Rs
- Wiper change front and back - 1200 Rs
- Synthetic Transmission / Gear oil - 3000 Rs
- Engine Additive - 1800 Rs (as recommended by them, claiming to reduce overall vibrations )
- Hose Clip - 60 Rs

Every time at SK, the car has been thoroughly serviced, like:
- Front and rear brakes cleaned thoroughly and serviced
- Clutch Oil flush and replaced at every 5K service (making clutch more light than before)
- Engine bay thoroughly inspected for any leakage (few times observed coolant minor leakage) and get them fixed
- All Mechanical and Electricals thoroughly checked
- during 75K service Intercooler thoroughly cleaned and serviced.

Scorpio is now currently running on:
- Engine Oil - Fully Synthetic
- Transmission/Gear Oil - Fully Synthetic
- Brand New Brake Oil, Clutch Oil, Differential Oil, Coolant etc.
- Thoroughly Cleaned Intercooler
- Relatively new and cleaned Air Filter and brake pads
- Fuel Filter and Oil Filter replaced as and when it is necessary

Now we can say confidently that most of the things in the car is taken care properly and the best possible manner. It was all done in front of my eyes to my satisfaction.

Overall the car is more and more smoother to drive and gives more peace of mind, mainly owing to the service it receives.

Scorpio has also been receiving the Smart Wax quarterly cleaning, polishing, detailing work at Carzspa (Pete's authorized place at Whitefield, Bangalore), I have taken AMC for that.

And lastly, every 5 K KMs, wheel alignment and balancing is done at Madhus Enterprises, Bangalore. Every time RoadForce Balancing is done and there is no issue observed for the next 5K KM, usually. Current set of Tires are reaching 30K mark and still going strong, Michelin Latitude Cross.
narayanang76 is offline   Reply With Quote