Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 7th June 2011, 11:28   #121
BHPian

Default Re: Mitsubishi Cedia Sports- the Red Beast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav_chopra04 View Post
Something like this

Attachment 555976
That looks killing awesome GC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Haha, Good one g_c04 would love to get the Blue Streak to do that
Hey Khoj, would love to see the Blue Streak do that!!
mandheers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2011, 14:05   #122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post

Well frankly I do not recall but it was certainly above the 1K mark. You are in Poona right? Then all you need to do is to get the Cosworth office telephone number from their web site and get the prices from them. If you do then share it with others here on the thread.
The price of this Cosworth end can is Rs. 1950 (fitting included).
S_U_N is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2011, 13:05   #123
BHPian

Here's a travelogue of a petrol Jeep which accomplished which very few Jeeps have been able to do.

And it was accompanied by a Cedia, am guessing throughout it's travails.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...-mm-440-a.html (The story of my jeep: MM 440)
mandheers is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2011, 10:56   #124
BHPian

So yesterday was some political outpouring at Juhu and I happened to be at Novotel for lunch.

There were these wall painting guys doing their bit to all available walls.

The pics will spell the damage.

Mitsubishi Cedia Sports- the Red Beast!-img00085201106200948.jpg

There you see the tiny blotches towards the mid of the spoiler too.
Mitsubishi Cedia Sports- the Red Beast!-img00086201106200948.jpg

Am assuming it's paint and someone tried to wipe it off too.

Well, it's set in and wont go away. It's deep blue, and there were elephants drawn all over Juhu walls.

Been driving angry since, will have to get a touch-up job done.

Last edited by mandheers : 20th June 2011 at 10:57.
Old 20th June 2011, 11:07   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandheers View Post
Am assuming it's paint and someone tried to wipe it off too.

Well, it's set in and wont go away. It's deep blue, and there were elephants drawn all over Juhu walls.

Been driving angry since, will have to get a touch-up job done.
Wont rubbing do the need full? If not rubbing may be buffing, only on Spoiler/boot area? Please try these before you do any touch ups, which normally look bad..
gaurav_chopra04 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2011, 11:18   #126
BHPian

Quote:
Wont rubbing do the need full? If not rubbing may be buffing, only on Spoiler/boot area? Please try these before you do any touch ups, which normally look bad..
No GC, this is rubbed, dried and the paint's set-in.

I only saw it this morning since was out until late evening, and then was out at night so wasn't visible.

Put 2 'n 2 together this morning when I saw the blotch and asked my cleaner guy to wipe properly, but just wont come off.

Am guessing the valet guys at Novotel Juhu parked the car on the road somewhere (cant blame them) and some bloke placed his can on my boot, while painting an adjacent wall.

There are tiny spray like marks on spoiler and a few tiny (now solidified) drops on the rear bumper too.

Ones on the bumper are barely visible but extremely hurtful.
Attached Thumbnails
Mitsubishi Cedia Sports- the Red Beast!-img00088201106200949.jpg  

Last edited by mandheers : 20th June 2011 at 11:30. Reason: edited for sobriety
Old 3rd August 2011, 12:25   #127
BHPian

Red goes servicing!

Ok, boys and girls. Red was overdue for its 10k kms, second free service. The Mitsu guys forgot to call me, which I donít hold against them; Metro Motors handover to Aquest and all as the backdrop in Mumbai.

Booked an appointment with a very warm staff at Aquest and got it for yesterday, 2nd August.

Timely Pick-up by a friendly driver Sameer. He also informed me that my Service Booklet was missing.

Now I usually know where my documents are, and this was not on me. So started the hunt at Aquest.

I also recalled the fuel pump failure at 3k kms and it was around 29th March. They had taken my car to GN Automotive Worli, for that totally obnoxious John to look at my vehicleís problem. And I figured it might have been deposited there.

Called GN, and a very friendly lady actually remembered me and my car coming for its first service at Metro Motors. She was earlier posted at Metro.

She was very helpful and even informed me that my booklet was left behind with a certain Tejasha, who in turn deposited it with Sanjay, the guy who looks after duplicate service books and RTO affairs.

This was a welcome respite, since I was already feeling like Sherlock.

Informed Aquest and they went on Ďa questí to find my service book, but to no avail. But they did have the courtesy to assure me that I will be getting a duplicate service book issued, and would set me back by INR 200.

And I was only glad, since I have known other service people not honoring free services without service booklets.

Spoke to Santosh, the service engineer and explained him a few issues as such for the servicing:

1. The brakes were a bit problematic on slower speeds, and gradual braking was not effective as the brake pedal would go soft and I would have to depress and press again, and it did the trick. Braking at high speeds was however spot-on.

2. Brakes again, but hand brake lever this time. When parking on slope, the car would roll even after deploying the hand brake, and had to be released and pulled harder to go a few notches higher, for the roll to stop. Itís the highest position I have seen on a car yet. Close to a 60 degree angle.

3. Past few days, 3-4 only to be precise, I had been experiencing a slight misbehavior in steering, and the need to give a slight steer to the right as correction every now and then. For e.g. if I turn the steering to the left the carís turning response was more than turning steering to right for right, and the steering also had to do a slightly longer distance for executing a similar turn to right.

4. AC fan noise at higher speeds, was an older issue I had mentioned on this thread many months back, and was not a big issue but thought I would get it checked.

Thatís about it on the issues front. Over and above I asked for the Air Intake Duct not to be touched, the Air Filter to be replaced, alignment + rotation done, a boot mat and the Outlanderís exhaust tip.

Got a call from Santosh by afternoon that work was done and they were honoring the free service without the service book. They have ordered one for my car which would come in about 10 days and they would need a service coupon for HMís records then.

He also pointed out that the steering, suspension, brakes etc were all checked thoroughly and there were no issues.

The wiper blades were worn out and needed replacement. He quoted INR 2200, and I was not exactly facing any wiper problems, they were wiping squeaky clean till yesterday morning, so I asked him not to put new ones just yet.

I thanked them for this gesture and help on the service book.

Red was dropped back in the evening by Sameer. Bill amount INR 2250 which included:

1. Windscreen Washer Fluid: INR 13
2. Oil Filter: INR 126
3. Element Air Cleaner: INR 311
4. Engine Oil 10W30 (APSI-SJ): INR 814 (3.8ltrs)
5. Wheel Alignment: INR 550
6. Pick up and Drop: INR 200

They donít stock accessories hence the boot mat and exhaust tip were ruled out, and I would need to source from outside.

The drive back home was smooth, rather smoother, with engine response better, and pulling better from stand-still and very even power delivery.

Only issues which I noticed was the steering had gone very very light, earlier was slightly harder, which I had gotten to like also.

Steering was also in the highest position so I moved it a few notches lower and it was still very feathery light and less responsive for the initial slight steer.

The car was definitely pulling more to left, as detailed in the issues above. Even starting from stand-still I had to give a slight steer-correction to the right for it to not go extra left. So issue no. 3 from above persisted and had gotten more pronounced since the steering was lighter now.

Steering feedback was also far far increased, and even slight potholes could be felt with a jerk on the Momo, even the smaller stones and debris you find on Mumbai roads.

Tried the handbrake on a slope and it was still similar as before, there was the roll.

Also, the fresh tire in the boot was untouched, and therefore tire rotation was also not done.

The older air filter was in the boot and itís not in bad shape at all, but I felt it should be changed (the service manual suggests change at 20k kms) and also since it was only INR 300.

This morning upon leaving for work I called Aquest and asked to speak to the facility manager. I was promptly connected to Reynold who apologized for the concerns not being addressed and asked me for a time to pick up the car.

After the call, I pulled in to a BP bunker to get tire pressure checked and it was all over the place. 35 on rear left, 34 on rear right, 33 front left, 34 front right.

Got it all corrected to 30.

Drove a while to see the response and the pulling etc was mostly gone and the steering felt better and not as feathery light as before.

Well, the Aquest driver, Sameer just picked up Red and letís see what gives. I told the driver about the tire pressure ad he too was surprised. They usually keep between 28-30 on all cars.

Will update once I get the car back, which should be today by EOD. Overall very pleased with the Aquest service guys.
Old 4th August 2011, 09:59   #128
Senior - BHPian

Hope tyre pressure was checked when the tires were cold.
In my Cedia too, AC blower makes lot of noise on position 4.
S_U_N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2011, 18:35   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The brakes were a bit problematic on slower speeds, and gradual braking was not effective as the brake pedal would go soft and I would have to depress and press again, and it did the trick. Braking at high speeds was however spot-on.
Any respite after service, did they bleed the brakes and check vacuum

Quote:
Brakes again, but hand brake lever this time.
5 mins job, should have been put right in first go..

Quote:
The wiper blades were worn out and needed replacement. He quoted INR 2200, and I was not exactly facing any wiper problems
the OE ones are excellent wipers, dont remember the name of the supplier, some NWD or something...lasted for good 75k kms on my cedia and on my cousin's cedia. I am not very happy with the linus ones I installed recently, but the new bosch ones on my cousin's cedia are very good. Get bosch only for some Rs300/- if and when required..

Quote:
So issue no. 3 from above persisted and had gotten more pronounced since the steering was lighter now.

Steering feedback was also far far increased, and even slight potholes could be felt with a jerk on the Momo, even the smaller stones and debris you find on Mumbai roads.
Ya, it was because of wrong tyre pressure..

Quote:
Also, the fresh tire in the boot was untouched, and therefore tire rotation was also not done.
May be they did 4 wheel rotation or may be not..

Last edited by gaurav_chopra04 : 4th August 2011 at 18:37.
gaurav_chopra04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2011, 15:38   #130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
Hope tyre pressure was checked when the tires were cold.
In my Cedia too, AC blower makes lot of noise on position 4.
Yes, the BP bunk where I usually check is just 5 mins and about 2kms away from my place, that's all the running prior to checking TP.

AC blower is now quiet again, the flutter is gone.

Quote:
Any respite after service, did they bleed the brakes and check vacuum

5 mins job, should have been put right in first go..

the OE ones are excellent wipers, dont remember the name of the supplier, some NWD or something...lasted for good 75k kms on my cedia and on my cousin's cedia. I am not very happy with the linus ones I installed recently, but the new bosch ones on my cousin's cedia are very good. Get bosch only for some Rs300/- if and when required..

Ya, it was because of wrong tyre pressure..

May be they did 4 wheel rotation or may be not..
Yes and no, brakes have been 'cleaned' is what they say.

Braking is ok, not drastically improved. I dont pull the hand-brake very hard, with just enough force until where it comes up comfortably. And the car still rolls back slightly when on upward slope, and I have to release and yank it harder again.

Not sure if it's only TP, the steering feels lighter when turning it to right, than to left.

A larger bank to right results in a smaller angle of turn to right. But a smaller bank angle towards left results in similar turn to left.

So for e.g. if I am on a higher speed, on doing left-right-left it takes a larger deflection of steering to get car to right. Left is ok.

Checked average and it came to about 7, but that's not my worry. It's crazy traffic here in Mumbai with all the rains and potholes etc.

Will look at after market Bosch wipers of requisite length.

They did only 4 tire rotation, whereas Reynold, the facility manager said they are supposed to rotate all 5 tires, which they had taken day before again and done.

The only thing new is that I can feel every small pothole in the steering and the front tires go with the potholes, and go all over the place. Kind of like tramlining, but just about and the kind of feeling you get driving on very hard tires when they don't take the pothole well.

The steering jumps around at every pothole, so yes it's lighter than before, much to my dislike.

Going over speed bumps I feel the rear left tire more than the rear right, it's a slightly more pronounced movement on the rear left, that's all.

Don't know if that has any bearing but just my observations after service. Will drive it a few days and see how things settle or else will give the Aquest guys hell.
Old 8th August 2011, 11:25   #131
BHPian

Quick update: so Reynold, the Aquest facility manager called on Saturday and informed that the calibration on their wheel alignment/ balancing apparatus was out.

They are getting their machine fixed and will take the car back for doing the same again. He also apologized for the inconvenience.

Now that's a first, and it's well appreciated.

It might take a day or two, so waiting it out until then.

Steering behavior as reported is still a bit 'off', will update once the alignment/balancing is redone.
Old 3rd February 2012, 17:07   #132
BHPian

Default Mitsubishi Cedia Sports - The Red Beast's 1 year and 15000kms update!

Ok, this is the stuff we write when we are slightly happy and a bit disillusioned- it is the 15,000 kms report or update or any apt name you want to call it.

It is also my travail with the newest automobile acquisition in the family- the Cedia Sports!

Fairly been an uneventful 15,000 kms, there were problems, yes, but were not as harsh to have winded the ride completely. So the overall feedback is a bit mixed, but rather positive.

I will start with the teething issues I saw through my yearís ownership, since I purchased in Jan í11. As they say, get over with the bad first!

1. Fuel Pump:
Fuel Pump failed on 29th March at 3000 kms. I was told it is not covered under warranty and HM has developed a Ďchild partí armature which costs 7k as against 27k of the complete fuel pump. Refused to pay and was finally approved the amount under warranty, with a few calls to HM. Case closed, until further notice.

2. Braking:
Brakes have always been a concern area for me, and I find they are spongy, ineffective at times and require a pumping action to bring car to halt. (specially at low speeds) Car used to roll backwards when parked on slope/incline with Hand Brake deployed, and the brake lever had to be pulled really hard, or gear engaged for it to stand still. This has been rectified to a great extent, the hand brake lever travel has been reduced, but thatís ok. Grievous cause of concern for me.

3. Engine:
Engine returns a slight mechanical shudder and whirring sound sometimes, when stationary in traffic, and the RPM meter dips and comes back again after a choking-whirring sound from engine, happened about 5 number times in the entire 15,000 period, and somehow happens every few thousand kms. Cant say much here now can I, until something major happens.

5. Suspension:
Rattling/Knocking sounds from all four wheels/suspension, specially loud from rear wheels when they go over short bumps or slight uneven roads (rear left tire goes harder and stiffer over bumps as compared to rear right) This was a very persistent issue, and was finally resolved. There was a loose link which the service guys found, maybe the 4th time the car went back for the same issue. The front suspension is still noisy and makes a 'kirrk' sound as it slowly goes over a speed breaker. When going through an uneven patch the rear left stays hard and lands in anything with a Ďthudí, as if the tire is jammed and has only dropped and not rolled into a hole/depression in the road. The usual behavior is for tires to roll in and the car's suspension to go bouncy-bounce. But on mine the left goes in with a thud, and then comes out, the right rear takes the road better. This to my limited knowledge is curable, albeit with a little effort on part of ASC.

6. Rubber:
The stock Potenzas had slightly hardened around 12k kms, and the ride is stiffer now and I have to keep tire pressure at 29 psi. They definitely don't seem a good choice of tire, but I have put off the tire change for until end of this year. Money matters, honestly. I try maintaining a cold tire pressure of 30psi. Been contemplating an upsize or atleast better shoes in the same spec i.e. 195/60/15. I also feel a bit of the braking+steering issues might get resolved if I change tires. Matter parked for the time being.

7. Pedals:
The brake pedal had started making a squishing sound when pressed and depressed. Was resolved by the ASC.

8. Fuel Economy:
The car returns only about 7-7.5 kmpl in city driving with 100% AC. I rarely go over 2k RPM, and there are those spirited bursts but not enough to negate all the regular driving. Another reason for putting off the tire upsize, I had 205/60/15 in mind. The fuel prices are killing and my daily commute only increasing.

9. Steering:
The steering feedback has increased, and every little bump or slight pebble on the road is felt as a jerk on the steering. The steering goes all over the place when going over slight uneven roads and becomes very unstable. Tires tramline heavily and mostly happens on the most crucial moments, like if I am overtaking etc. and the steering starts going all over the place and wobbly. The steering is also now quite vague, like driving with an almost flat tire or better still a three-wheeler. (the kind of continual correction one has to provide) One small pebble on the road and the MOMO goes wobbly. Maybe it is the direct mount or the tires, or faulty alignment or just me.

There is also the possibility that these two issues are probably connected to what I spoke of earlier, body-roll on shallow turns and the right tire pulling right when I push hard or accelerate from a stand-still. Steering goes wobbly and madly to the right at times.

Saving the best for the last is another long list of what I continue to like about the car, and just gets better every passing day:

1. Power:
The power delivery is smooth, even and there is the TORQUE coming through all across the low-mid-high ranges. I have always used the phrase Ďmore on tapí and there always is. I have gone up against a Civic, a Passat and a vRS, and the Cedia does not disappoint. The Passat gave me a helluva time on JVLR and it was lady driver with a K&N badge, and the Passat handled like how! I was all praise- but I made it look bad, almost. (ok, am trying to be honest guys) I donít go race willfully, but if you creep up beside me on the line at the signal- whether you like it or not, we are racing!

2. Interiors:
I love the interiors, and they are top notch, black+grey, just the way I want them in cars. Those beige+gold+wood is just not my cup of tea. Cannot be Linkin Park outside and Beethoven inside, you get the drift. The black gets dirty, is high on maintenance, yeah-yeah, but the leather is Ďfull-marksí stuff.

3. Build:
The build quality is of a tank, literally. Nothing tinny, not even the tin. I have had occasions where an Indica rear-ended my car (I almost tore his door out) but there was not a thing on the bumper. Then one early morning I drove a little further into my parking and rammed against the wall, ok it was a few early mornings. (read late nights) The only damage was a cracked regn plate. There have been other numerous occasions but the damage was not mine to bear, not my fault either.

4. Exterior:
Much like the interior, the exterior is also fab. The paint quality and finish is superlative. I had some painters spill ink/paint on my boot and spoiler. The car wash guys used some chemical but also warned me that the paint Ďwillí come off too, but lo and behold- all that scrubbing took away the blotches but nothing happened to the original paintjob. The johnnies at the car wash were surprised too!

5. Transmission:
The transmission takes the cake, any day, any car. I have driven a few and yet to come across a tranny as smooth and so well placed for as short and reassuring a throw. Thatís it!

6. Ergonomics:
The seating position and comfort is simply great. I have a bad back, I put in about 4 hours of Mumbai drive-time every day, I know!

7. Air Conditioning:
Air conditioning is great with the automatic climate control and all, there are a few bouts of musty smell once in a while, but thatís all. Got the filter cleaned this service, hopefully they did as told. The air vent has a thing of opening up when on climate control, but once you switch it back, it doesnít come on again.

8. ICE:
The inbuilt DVD player + 4 speaker OEM is a decent setup, no great shakes, but does the job. Have been putting off the ICE upgrade for an year now. Itís a joy playing all the nursery rhyme videos for my daughter.

9. Drive:
Maneuverability is a whole new thing when in traffic, the vehicle is pretty mammoth sized, I mean it is long and wide enough for those tight little parking spaces and openings in traffic snarls, but it gets by without an effort. It reminds me of the Kinetic Honda I had in school, just with four 195/60/15s, just awesome!

10. HM-Mitsubishi:
Full marks, always to the staff, both sales and after-sales. The guys at Aquest are a hard-working, helpful, genuine lot. Special mention Saurabh at the sales showroom and Reynold + Vinay at the service end. They donít make them like that anymore, not in other car manufacturers. The guys listen to all my concerns and are always eager to help. Personally, technical issues are bound to arise, it is a machine after all and I have learnt to take things in my stride. No comments on what their plans are for the future of this car.

11. The Oomph:
Full marks here, even considering the fact this steed has been plying Indian roads since what- 2007-2008, and it is still a solid head-turner. Partly also since there havenít been many on the roads since.

So, all said, still very happy with the product, a bit dismayed owing to slight performance snags, but am sure it can be resolved since it was better before.

Sorry about not being able to include pics and layer more of the forced humor, also sorry if it didn't shine through.
Old 3rd February 2012, 17:33   #133
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Mitsubishi Cedia Sports - The Red Beast's 1 year and 15000kms update!

Very nice sum up of 15000 KM. I have driven our Cedia only 8500 KM so far since May last year.

Quote:

9. Steering:
The steering feedback has increased, and every little bump or slight pebble on the road is felt as a jerk on the steering. The steering goes all over the place when going over slight uneven roads and becomes very unstable. [/b]
I also find the steering to be very light and you need to hold on on the uneven roads at any speeds. I somehow prefer the steering of my 15 year old Zen (non power steering).

Quote:
3. Build:
The build quality is of a tank, literally. Nothing tinny, not even the tin.
The boot lid is very light and looks fragile to me - though no impact tests done to prove my point there. Other than that, the build quality seems very good to me. The doors don't close with any reassuring thud, though.

Quote:

4. Exterior:
Much like the interior, the exterior is also fab. The paint quality and finish is superlative. I had some painters spill ink/paint on my boot and spoiler. The car wash guys used some chemical but also warned me that the paint Ďwillí come off too, but lo and behold- all that scrubbing took away the blotches but nothing happened to the original paintjob. The johnnies at the car wash were surprised too!
Yes, 5 year old paint is still going strong. The car looks almost new after a simple wash.
Quote:

5. Transmission:
The transmission takes the cake, any day, any car. I have driven a few and yet to come across a tranny as smooth and so well placed for as short and reassuring a throw. Thatís it!
Somehow, gear shifting has been a sort of sore point for my car.

Quote:
6. Ergonomics:
The seating position and comfort is simply great. I have a bad back, I put in about 4 hours of Mumbai drive-time every day, I know!
One of the very few cars, which can be driven by people less than 5 feet tall. We have personally tested several hatchbacks and sedans.
The moment my wife sat at the driver's seat, she knew this was it. Almost perfect ergonomics (they even included seat belt height adjusters).
Sore point: driver arm rest goes way behind the usable area since the seat is pushed in the front. Also, gear shifting leads to brushing of passenger's legs.

Quote:
11. The Oomph:
Full marks here, even considering the fact this steed has been plying Indian roads since what- 2007-2008,
Launched in 2006 in India and a rarity on Indian roads.

Glad that you are still enjoying the ride despite the issues that have come.
S_U_N is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2012, 21:17   #134
BHPian

Default Re: Mitsubishi Cedia Sports - The Red Beast's 1 year and 15000kms update!

Quote:
Ok, this is the stuff we write when we are slightly happy and a bit disillusioned- it is the 15,000 kms report or update or any apt name you want to call it.

It is also my travail with the newest automobile acquisition in the family- the Cedia Sports!

Fairly been an uneventful 15,000 kms, there were problems, yes, but were not as harsh to have winded the ride completely. So the overall feedback is a bit mixed, but rather positive.

I will start with the teething issues I saw through my year’s ownership, since I purchased in Jan ’11. As they say, get over with the bad first!

I have 35 k clocked cedia. I agree with all the good things said. On bad part, I have never experienced any issue in area of steering, brakes/pedal, suspension. In fact thats something that cedia can claim as best in the segment. Only niggle I face is some rattling noise from one of rear tyre when it runs over some bump. It is complete piece of mind and most importantly fun to drive. You need a good ASC serviceman to sort this out. These issues are not common in cedia. other cedians can comment. Escalate it to mitsubishi india/HM. IIRC there has been no change in car since 2008 ( all changes are cosmetics) and even then this is still the most fun to drive car in its segment. it is completely a different story that is dud in sales.

Last edited by mobike008 : 6th February 2012 at 14:59. Reason: Please DO NOT quote large text, videos and pictures as it inconveniences our mobile users. Thanks!
avimal is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2012, 18:39   #135
Senior - BHPian

Sir, as you already know there is no reported problem with braking, engine, pedals and suspension on any other cedia including mine here on Team Bhp. Also, CBlazer had his steering assembly changed under warranty but apart from that the steering (especially the MOMO) is a dream to work upon. Your concern regarding the FE is also genuine and I believe you should get atleast 9 even in traffic conditions.

Rubber definitely is poor but the problem with the fuel pump was more to do with the adultrated fuel. However, Mitsubishi not attending the case first time under waranty was something that we do not expect.

I know you are still happy with the car, but I will be more happy when the list of complaints shortens.. especially when most of these are critical (and benchmark, steering, suspension, braking) in cedia.

Rubber definitely needs change.. I know, I know, they are expensive, do you recon any other reason I still havent changed mine..

Last edited by gaurav_chopra04 : 4th February 2012 at 18:42.
gaurav_chopra04 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote