Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 27th June 2017, 11:02   #181
BHPian

Default Re: Maruti A-Star Automatic : Ownership Review

I have just crossed 30K, and was thinking of ATF fluid change at 50K.
But I think I need more research on how to change the fluid, so that I can 'supervise' the job rather than blindly relying on the work shop. Google tells me that ATF fluid change without a 'proper' flush can do more harm than good.

BTW, the ATF dipstick on my A-star has an encrypted recommendation for Mobil ATF (I don't remember the grade though, can check over the weekend if you wish).
jinojohnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 23:47   #182
BHPian

Hi guys, I have an A-Star AT that's turning 4 this month. Had not seen this specific thread on A-STAR AT earlier, but I am glad that I did now :-). I also notice that most of the folks that have participated in this thread are from Bangalore. Sounds like most of the ATs that were sold by Maruti were in Bangalore.
outdoorlover is offline   Reply With Quote