Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 3rd December 2011, 23:28   #121
BHPian

Default Re: Fuelled FIRE into my (T)JET - The Fiat Linea T-Jet

Mine was changed out last week. And yes, I did get the call from the service station. The first time I sent it I asked them to do some other stuff so I could drive out of town. So they did the other stuff, and forgot the axle. Then they called again, and got it right this time (I hope).

Funnily enough, my front tyres are the ones showing signs of blistering and wear. Not sure how long they'll last but pretty sure it's not going to be more than 20k.
cranky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2011, 22:03   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranky View Post
Mine was changed out last week. And yes, I did get the call from the service station. The first time I sent it I asked them to do some other stuff so I could drive out of town. So they did the other stuff, and forgot the axle. Then they called again, and got it right this time (I hope).

Funnily enough, my front tyres are the ones showing signs of blistering and wear. Not sure how long they'll last but pretty sure it's not going to be more than 20k.
Do you see any noticeable difference in the ride ?
bnzjon is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2011, 22:55   #123
BHPian

Nope, not a whit.

The first time it went in for service it got whacked in the bum by a truck when the service guy bringing it back had to brake suddenly.

After this a creaking noise developed at the rear (after requisite repairs it was fine, but one day it went over a bump a bit quickly and some noise has emerged from the rear).

The replacement of axle a few weeks later has not fixed it, nor have I noticed any change in ride, handling or steering.
cranky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2013, 00:16   #124
BHPian

Hi bnzjon,

I would like to know the details of your Fiat Linea T-Jet. Why did you sell it off? and how was the overall ownership experience? Any major troubles you faced due to which you sell it off?
Also, how much did you sell the T-JET for?

Thanks.
vickyP is offline   Reply With Quote