Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 18th May 2016, 12:40   #271
BHPian

Default Re: Maruti Suzuki Kizashi 2.4 CVT: Test Drive and Review

Just completed a 830 Km trip, Delhi-Kufri-Delhi. The car performed great and was truly impressed by its excellent touring capability. The roads were quite good all through out the way, esp NH1, which made it a little more easy on the car, considering we were 5 people on board with the boot absolutely full with luggage.

The FE was also very good with AC on 70% of the time.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...1&d=1463555291
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Suzuki Kizashi 2.4 CVT: Test Drive and Review-img_20160512_221532.jpg  

TB16 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2016, 12:20   #272

I recently took a test drive of a pre-owned kizashi here in Mumbai and i found the car pretty impressive. Further, after reading this post end to end i am all the more leaning towards buying this pre-owned Kizashi, however the availability of spares is what worries me.

Any Mumbai Kizashi owners here who can let me know where do they get their Kizashi's serviced and any issues they have faced with availability of spares?
leee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2016, 19:05   #273
BHPian

My Kizashi's AC has stopped cooling and apparently AC Evaporator coil has leaked. Maruti Service center has given me a budget of 38k. Not sure I am looking spend so much. Any advice on part sourcing or getting it cheap from elsewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Passiautonate : 30th August 2016 at 19:11.
Passiautonate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2016, 17:51   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by leee View Post
I recently took a test drive of a pre-owned kizashi here in Mumbai and i found the car pretty impressive. Further, after reading this post end to end i am all the more leaning towards buying this pre-owned Kizashi, however the availability of spares is what worries me.

Any Mumbai Kizashi owners here who can let me know where do they get their Kizashi's serviced and any issues they have faced with availability of spares?
I picked up a pre-owned Kizashi almost 2 years back and am very happy with the car. I get it serviced at Spectra or Sai Service in Mumbai and the spares, though are not readily available are procured within a weeks time or earlier. I have had to replace my Oil Filter, Break Pads, etc. and other regular wear and tear items and did not face any major wait times. Not sure on bigger items but am sure with Maruti backing it should be smooth.
vsundep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2016, 23:04   #275
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by leee View Post
Further, after reading this post end to end i am all the more leaning towards buying this pre-owned Kizashi, however the availability of spares is what worries me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsundep View Post
I have had to replace my Oil Filter, Break Pads, etc. and other regular wear and tear items and did not face any major wait times. Not sure on bigger items but am sure with Maruti backing it should be smooth.
Even with the bigger and not so common items, Maruti has a decent spares support. I recently saw this Kizashi(its the only CVT in our city, along with 3 other MTs) at our MASS which had a damaged bumper and condenser. All it took was 3 days for the MASS to get the spares from Gurgaon, which I feel is good enough for a car which hardly sold.

Maruti Suzuki Kizashi 2.4 CVT: Test Drive and Review-20161020_181722.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passiautonate View Post
My Kizashi's AC has stopped cooling and apparently AC Evaporator coil has leaked. Maruti Service center has given me a budget of 38k. Not sure I am looking spend so much. Any advice on part sourcing or getting it cheap from elsewhere.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the late reply, not sure if my post is still useful to you.

The evaporator assembly of Kizashi carries part number: 95410-57L00 and it costs Rs. 29,000.

Maruti Suzuki Kizashi 2.4 CVT: Test Drive and Review-kizzy.jpg

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is online now   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2016, 13:01   #276

I am looking to upgrade my Head Lights and Fog Lamps as I am not happy with the visibility the stock ones provide especially on poorly lit roads. Also, I am dead against the use of High Beam so that is not the solution I can live with.

Has anyone out here changed the bulbs to better ones and/or gone for an HID setup? My Kizashi is black and I was even thinking on some cool DRL's if it doesn't involve too much tampering and related warranty issues.

If anyone can share some info and pics of their mods, it will surely help. Thanks
vsundep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2016, 18:35   #277
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsundep View Post
I am looking to upgrade my Head Lights and Fog Lamps as I am not happy with the visibility the stock ones provide especially on poorly lit roads. Also, I am dead against the use of High Beam so that is not the solution I can live with.

Has anyone out here changed the bulbs to better ones and/or gone for an HID setup? My Kizashi is black and I was even thinking on some cool DRL's if it doesn't involve too much tampering and related warranty issues.

If anyone can share some info and pics of their mods, it will surely help. Thanks
Well I got it changed to LED, direct fitment. As this is projector set up you can go for HID too. For me it was DIY but I won't call it easy as it requires bumper to be taken off.

For fog lamp go for Philips or any other brand. It can be fitted directly by removing the hosing and plugging it back.

DRLs again visit any car accessory shop. They would be able to do it but again require complete assembly to be taken off.
Passiautonate is offline   Reply With Quote