Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread
Old 17th March 2011, 11:27   #16
Default Re: Chevrolet Cruze 2011 - New Family member

Congratulations on the new car. It certainly is a diesel rocket. Orange Banjara Hills quoted a price of 17.16 lakhs for LTZ AT and 16.02 lakhs for MT. How much did you pay for your car?
Old 17th March 2011, 12:37   #17
Team-BHP Support

Manish, I am excited to see your ownership thread coming up sooner than I thought. And, I am happy that I was able to help you in whatever little way that i could.

Olympic White is the best color in Cruze ( Period) and next comes Black and all other colors actually dont matter ( quoted by the salesman based on the maximum Cruze's sold of a particular color).

It's almost like seeing my own car pictures being posted back here

The interiors were supposed to be black but, i still see the front dash has the grey bifurcated area and are the door pads grey or have been changed to black.

I am glad for 20K you got those additional features and this is one grouch like other buyers including me will always have especially since it happened so soon after we bought it.

In continuation, look forward to the costing details, freebies and an "initial "detailed car performance pros and cons feedback whenever you get a chance.

And, yes. We'd love to see a whole bunch of good quality pictures of your car here soon

EDIT : If you really want to enjoy this rocket, I strongly recommend upgrade the stock tyres. You can continue to stick to stock size but, upgrade to better rubber to see the difference it makes to overall ride and handling. In simple words--A world of difference !!!

Last edited by mobike008 : 17th March 2011 at 12:41.
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2011, 13:14   #18

Congrats Dude!!!
Cruz is a great choice on top of it the white Cruz looks awesome man.

Please do post more pics and more about the car as you discover the beauty.
I realised it some days ago, suddenly white has become a happening colour nowadays. I can see white cars pouring on Pune street nowadays
Old 17th March 2011, 14:53   #19
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations on the car! Please note that Team-BHP does not permit booking / buying experience threads in the Test-Drives section anymore. For the benefit of members & guests alike, it is now imperative to include a complete report on the car (the driving experience / comfort / features, what you like, what you don't like etc.). To know more about this rule, and for review guidelines, please view this announcement.

Your thread is temporarily closed. Please report this post once you are ready to update with a complete driving & ownership report; that's when it shall be re-opened. Thanks for your support.
Closed Thread