Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 17th April 2017, 19:12   #181
BHPian

Default Re: Nano and life beyond 10K Kms !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado View Post
I am having an intermittent headlight connector issue, where in one of the headlights don't work.
It does work when we try and shake connector.
A problem I have also noticed. The Negative (black) wire requires proper earthing, the connectors are a problem here. Jugaad is to push in another piece of wire from the rear of the connector and fix the other end with the nearer screw on the body. Had no headlight issues ever since.

Has anyone come across engine overheating ? Happened yesterday, Nano done 50650 kms, first the AC cut off. Then the temp warning light on the dash with an audio beep. Immediately cut off engine and parked one side (right under Janak Puri East Metro Stn, New Delhi). Ambient temp was hot, but not that much to heat the nano ! Cranked once, engine started, engine check light glowing along with temp light. Cut off again.

Waited about 20 min, then cranked, no temp warning light, only engine check lamp. drove slowly back home, switching engine OFF at busy traffic stops. Engine check light disappeared after a crank-OFF cycle. On reaching home in Dwarka, (about 8-9 kms), the rear bumper was hot to touch. Took the car to TASC Pahwa Autoworld in dwarka today.

Have been told that the radiator needs replacement, is probably clogged or leaking. Car to be given back tomorrow.
lifebuoy is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2017, 21:58   #182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado View Post
Front left one, since right one is as good as new, it being an unused stephney.I will go for Bridgestone B290.
Rear ones are may go for another 4-5k kms.Currently car stands at 36K on odo.
Replaced front left with new B290. Costed me 2200rs in total.
Tyre has CKA 2016 marked on it, seems to be a year old tyre.
silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2017, 00:02   #183
BHPian

Little Nano is close to 38k kms now.It has been 6 years and 5 months and it continues to amaze us and give us lot of joy.

The fact that my little one prefers Nano over my Baleno makes me feel very proud of this gem of a car.No one recognizes me when I take my Baleno ( which is premium ray blue - the most common colour ) to my office, but lot of people instantly know its me when I take Nano

Nano and life beyond 10K Kms !!!-20151213_084835.jpg

I will be posting pictures of interiors soon to show how well the car has been made that even after so many years it still looks great. Paint especially still looks good even though Nano has not got any special treatment when I was away.( Which was good 2 years ).

I plan to do a small photoshoot of my car soon.
silverado is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2017, 02:08   #184
BHPian

Dear Mods

Please move my thread to long term ownerships.
Also request you to change title to :

Enjoying my Nano at 38K Kms.
silverado is offline   Reply With Quote