Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 16th May 2011, 18:26   #16
Default Re: Rafting at Rishikesh

Originally Posted by maverick145 View Post
I was planning to stay in a hotel/resort and have my rafting arranged by some operator. However, if there any good and comfortable camps available I would stay in the camp itself.
There are varied options available for Camps, however right now the afternoons are sure to be hot. So advisable to stay in a Hotel/Resort.

You can speak to Red Chilli Adventures - 0135-2434021 for your rafting arrangements

Rafting Rishikesh, Rafting India, Trekking India, Trekking Himalayas, Trekking Rishikesh
amit_2025 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2011, 09:37   #17
Default Re: My experience : Rafting at Rishikesh!

@ avisidhu: The only other adventure i canthink of is doing the complete kaudiyala-rishikesh stretch. I agree bungee jumping would be fun too.
@ snip3r: The roads are choked during the day. The best part to drive is early morning. Leave Delhi/ Gurgaon by 4.
@ mayankk: that, my friend, is the beauty of this forum. Enjoy yourself.
@ maverick: 36 km stretch is not advisable right now since because of the heat, the glaciers have started melting and the flow of the river is almost double. Do the 26km stretch, that should give you the same fun right now.

Thanks all for liking the pics.
Tapish is offline   Reply With Quote