Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 10th January 2012, 13:04   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Visit to Motoring Heaven! (Maranello and Sant'Agata Bolognese)

Continuing with the story....

After taking in the sounds of various Ferraris zooming around me, it's my turn to make some noise! And let me again stress here, the experience of just standing there, surrounded by so many Ferraris, at Ferrari's home and listening to them and seeing Ferraris zoom from one place to another and constantly hearing a Ferrari, either near you, next to you, or far far away, is something that cant be described in words. It's beyond anything I've ever experienced in my life.

As fellow enthusiasts, you can imagine my excitement. My heart was pounding.

Visit to Motoring Heaven! (Maranello and Sant'Agata Bolognese)-img_9156.jpg

Visit to Motoring Heaven! (Maranello and Sant'Agata Bolognese)-img_9159.jpg

Visit to Motoring Heaven! (Maranello and Sant'Agata Bolognese)-img_9163.jpg

Visit to Motoring Heaven! (Maranello and Sant'Agata Bolognese)-img_9172.jpg

Attachment 869016

Visit to Motoring Heaven! (Maranello and Sant'Agata Bolognese)-img_9192.jpg

After all the excitement, we decided to eat. I wanted to go to the restaurant which is very famous. Supposedly Michael Schumacher used to eat there regularly. However, being a Sunday, it was closed.
Visit to Motoring Heaven! (Maranello and Sant'Agata Bolognese)-img_9203.jpg

WE went to another nearby restaurant and the food was simply spectacular. Or maybe it was just me who was in 7th heaven.
Attached Thumbnails
Visit to Motoring Heaven! (Maranello and Sant'Agata Bolognese)-img_9187.jpg  

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 10th January 2012 at 15:06. Reason: Duplicate pic removed
Nikhilb2008 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote