Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 12th October 2012, 15:29   #31
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Wild west: Vegas, canyons, arches, salt flats, lake tahe, San francisco and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
just discovered this in my folder, crooked street from driver's point of view.

took half an hour in queue to get on this street.
I am getting a message 'This video is private'. Can you please edit the privacy settings?

By the way, lovely travelog. Wonder how I missed it. I've been to most of the places too.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2012, 18:05   #32
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Wild west: Vegas, canyons, arches, salt flats, lake tahe, San francisco and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
I am getting a message 'This video is private'. Can you please edit the privacy settings?

By the way, lovely travelog. Wonder how I missed it. I've been to most of the places too.
oops, changed now. must be my default setting.
vivekiny2k is offline   Reply With Quote