Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 22nd October 2011, 10:46   #16
BHPian

Default Re: ANHC Travelogue: Weekend getaway to Ooty - Kotagiri - Coonoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by misquitas View Post
Excellent travelogue, Kirantp. We too (wife, daughter and I) are planning a trip from Goa to Mysore-Ooty in October end and I read your travelogue with great interest. Kotagiri does seem a fascinating option away from Ooty. May I PM you for additional details regarding your visit?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks mate. Am glad you liked the TL. You can PM me anytime and I shall do my best to help you.

Cheers,
Kiran
kirantp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2011, 23:48   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirantp View Post
T You can PM me anytime and I shall do my best to help you.
Very crisp and sweet TL.

Thanks for sharing the details. I am planning a drvie from Hyderabad in first week of December'2011. Apart form Ooty and Coonoor, i have plans of staying for a couple of days at Masinagudi also. What do you suggest for staying options at Masinagudi? how would be the Monarch resort ? or are there any othe better options ?

Thanks in advance
cheers
NH
Night_Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2011, 21:21   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Hawk View Post
Very crisp and sweet TL.

Thanks for sharing the details. I am planning a drvie from Hyderabad in first week of December'2011. Apart form Ooty and Coonoor, i have plans of staying for a couple of days at Masinagudi also. What do you suggest for staying options at Masinagudi? how would be the Monarch resort ? or are there any othe better options ?

Thanks in advance
cheers
NH
Thanks Night_Hawk. Glad you liked the TL. Monarch safari park will be ideal since it lies right near the foothill of Nilgiris giving you a beautiful view from your cottage/room. We had stayed at monarch safari park way back in 2007 and we enjoyed our time there including the food. If I am not wrong, this resort belongs to the Hindi Film Actor Mithun Chakravarthy and I heard that he used to visit this place in a chopper very often. Not sure whether he still owns this resort now .
kirantp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2011, 14:02   #19
Senior - BHPian

All are good with great photos in this thread.Flowers, Mountains,Roses and the mountains. For a while we were taken to the nature with fresh oxygen on the Desk top.
navan49 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote