Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 11th August 2011, 12:37   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Pune to Fort Raigad, and MTDC resort on top of the fort

Hi Choombak, You had written "Do NOT take the road through Pachad". But, you had also mentioned that the route was extremely scenic. I am going to raigad this weekend and the proespect of a very scenic route tempts me. I have a Xylo and have driven on not-so-good roads (e.g. Neelkanteshwar).
Do you really advise skipping this route? Also, can you clarify abt the lonely factor because i have heard a lot about Tamhini and Varandha in the late evenings.
thanks in advance.
rajarams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2016, 15:51   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Pune to Fort Raigad, and MTDC resort on top of the fort

Hi - Planning a day trip to Fort Raigad on the 26-Jan (tomorrow). Which is the best route? I heard that route from Pachad is not recommended. Is it true? Any recent visitors to this place?
What time I should start from Pune to be back by evening / night? I will be driving - so anything else should I know?
dmplog is online now   Reply With Quote