Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 1st August 2011, 16:45   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Fauji's Drivologues : Magical Mountainscapes - A Pictorial ode to Ladakh!

Amazing pics Fauji. Going by the number of travelogues you have put in recent times, I was wondering how many road trips have you managed within a short span, don't you have any work. . later realized this from last yr. Thanks for sharing all your experiences.
supertinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2011, 13:14   #32
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Fauji's Drivologues : Magical Mountainscapes - A Pictorial ode to Ladakh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertinu View Post
Amazing pics Fauji. Going by the number of travelogues you have put in recent times, I was wondering how many road trips have you managed within a short span, don't you have any work. . later realized this from last yr. Thanks for sharing all your experiences.
Thanks Supertinu. No problems, we do travel and being in Bangalore provides many options on the weekend as many places are within 6-8 hours of driving with conditions of road being good these days.

One of the big regrets of my army career was not backpacking and wander around the places i was posted in. In army, we get 60 days leave and we faujis generally spend it by coming back to our home town and not explore places around. I seem to be compensating for that now
Fauji is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote