Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 23rd August 2011, 16:03   #1
Senior - BHPian

Location: Karamattom, Aluva, Kotagiri, Yercaud, Hospet, Indore, Nashik, Pune (now)
Default 2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)

The Temple, shrouded in mystery
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040205.jpg

Hiding some treasure in there?
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040271.jpg

Paddy Fields
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040321.jpg

Rolling Green Hills
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040359.jpg

Thanks to amitwele for letting the world of Team-Bhp know that a visit to the Hadshi temple is a good idea during the monsoons.

Although I have passed by the arch that leads to this place, it never occured to me that this place would be worth a visit. But after reading through Amit's short travelogue, I asked myself, why not.

The magic of monsoon - a phrase that we often hear on blogs and Team-Bhp travelogues. This was something that I never understood during my Kerala upbringing. The magic of monsoon to me was the monsoon itself. Nothing else.

And then I went to live in Indore. And I had to travel approximately 30km one way to my office. It used to be a tiresome journey of 1 hour through the city along NH3 and then through India's first private toll road (at least that is what I was told), the road from Rau to Pithampur. As you leave the city and enter the private road, look around. As far as the eyes could see there was barren land and barren hillocks. A few short trees were scattered among the landscape. These trees seemed to be in a debate deciding whether to grow or not. So the best option was to fall asleep in the bus. There was no fear of missing the stop if you slept.

Winter came and went only to give way to the sweltering heat of the summer. And the daily commute turned into a nightmare. And then finally the rains came. And with it came slush like you have never seen. Walk on the road for a few minutes and when you get back home, voila, you will be at least 4 inches taller. Yes, that is the kind of muck that would get bonded to the soles of your footwear.

Two weeks into the rains and one day I wake up from my sleep in the bus. Oh boy, what a fantastic dream I am having. As far as the eyes can see, I see rolling green meadows. It was as if a giant thick green carpet had been put on the earth. It looked like I had not only missed my stop, but I had actually boarded a completely wrong bus and headed into a hitherto unknown heaven. I woke up only to realize that my dream would not go away. I was not dreaming. That was the first time, I saw the magic of the monsoons. The green shoots of grass hold the water drops on the tips of their blades like acrobatic performers. They were saying, look here my little bewildered fellow. We were just having an extended underground nap. That is when these little rain drops came, set the alarm bells ringing and woke us up. And here we are. Enjoy the views before we underground again.

The fact, that most of Kerala is green throughout the year, robs the people living there, the chance to witness this miracle of the monsoons.
This is why everybody around here loves to pack their bags and go out as soon as the rainy season starts. I completely understand it now. I only wish unlike the joke that I heard recently that said "In England after a heavy spell of rains, the water from the roads disappears into the drains in five minutes. In India after a heavy spell of rains, the roads disappear in five minutes", our roads remained good. Sadly, God does not grant all our wishes.

And so we started off towards the Hadshi temple on 20-Aug-2011. We took the road less travelled i.e., Pune->Hinjwadi->Man->Hadshi. This means we did not go to Pirangut or Paud. While returning we took the same route, but we got into Phase III of the IT park and proceeded towards Pune, instead of coming strait to Infosys circle in Phase I. The distance from Aundh was approximately 41 km one way.

The road going towards Hadshi from Paud is narrow and uneven. Whenever another vehicle comes from the opposite side, the meeker one will have to get off the road and into the slush. At many places, the height difference between the road and the slush is good enough to scrape your car belly clean. So it is better to slow down and stop a bit early, to give way to the vehicle coming opposite to you if you have a more or less level patch to get off the road. The silver lining is that you will not find many vehicles along this road. So drive slowly and enjoy the surroundings. A little bit of careful driving and any car can make this trip. The last stretch towards the temple is a little steep and I guess has around 8 hairpin bends. This section has some loose gravel but nothing worrying. I will post a map of the route that I took at the end.

Once you turn towards Hinjwadi, the roads are better and vehicles fewer. I guess the road from Chandini Chowk to Paud must be good, what with the toll you pay for the Lavasa road. But it will be crowded. For those coming from the Kothrud side, that would be the obvious choice, anyway.

There is a canteen at the temple where you get snacks like bhel, sabudana kichdi, soft drinks etc. Also there is a restaurant at the first Arch when you get off from the Paud-Tikona road where you will be served meals. The temple also has clean restrooms. One needs to remove the footwear near the canteen or near the main temple.

Nothing else to this story other than the ictures. We missed the rains on that day though.

Getting back to the pictures now

The vast meadows and fake wooden benches
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040211.jpg

The pathway to the enlightenment?
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040222.jpg

Brothers in Arms
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040228.jpg

Meadows - transplanting the monsoon magic
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040240.jpg

Beckoning the clouds
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040243.jpg

Storing some of the magic
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040246.jpg

Lay down your weighty hearts here and listen to the nature whispering to you
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040263.jpg

Seeking the hidden treasure
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040229.jpg

Green Earth, Green Roof
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040237.jpg

The path to salvation?
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040302.jpg

Another appointment for the Almighty
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040315.jpg

Calling bell of the Gods
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040288.jpg

The Temple
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040281.jpg

Water and Trees, two inseperable parts of our lives
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040258.jpg

Man-made lake to harness God-sent water
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040259.jpg

Ready for a dip in the lake
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040261.jpg

Incredibly delicate and beautiful
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040275.jpg

Well, these are beautiful too
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040289.jpg

People drawn towards spirituality
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040282.jpg

Waiting for the darkness to descent to light up the sky
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040285.jpg

A closer look at the temple - a truly shining abode of the gods
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040265.jpg

The Temple. No temple, however grand can match the beauty of a guileless and innocent heart - the true abode of the Almighty
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040268.jpg

Is this a natural lake? Just before the temple
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040293.jpg

Another lake. Visible farther down from the temple.
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040294.jpg

Clouds taking a rest, before moving on. Poor things they do not know that we are scheming to plunder such hills and convert them into hill stations.
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040297.jpg

Wish it had rained.
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040267.jpg

To be contd...

Last edited by pjbiju : 24th August 2011 at 13:36.
pjbiju is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2011, 10:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Location: Karamattom, Aluva, Kotagiri, Yercaud, Hospet, Indore, Nashik, Pune (now)
Default Re: 2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hi

Now I do not know if these are water lilies or lotus flowers. I guess these are water lilies and not lotus flowers. Somebody knowledgeable enough can tell us what these are and the difference between the two. Whatever it is, they were beautiful. They were of different colors.

2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040230.jpg

2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040231.jpg

2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040234.jpg

2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040277.jpg

Do I need to bribe the plant to get it to pose for me?
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040273.jpg

The lake and hills in the distance
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040295.jpg

Those tiny beautiful flowers again
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040279.jpg

The snake like road
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040309.jpg

Blue, Green & white and we added black to it
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040310.jpg

Did I say, they do paddy cultivation only in the south or along the Konkan coast? I did. But that is not true
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040320.jpg

The cost of a mango or coconut is Rs. 500. It is fine if you pluck them, provided you pay the fine.
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040307.jpg

Paddy
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040339.jpg

Returning home after a sumptuous lunch
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040322.jpg

Spreading the joy of monsoon
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040331.jpg

Hills, Village Temple and their labour of love
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040323.jpg

The village
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040325.jpg

Alex by the stream
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040336.jpg

The road flanked by paddy fields on both the sides
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040347.jpg

The house of frogs
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040341.jpg

Guardians of the stream
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040337.jpg

The Stone Guards
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040338.jpg

Admiring the mountains
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040348.jpg

The lonely tree
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040365.jpg

The road to Hinjwadi
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040362.jpg

The road less travelled
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040376.jpg

The buffalo bath - getting down and dirty
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040368.jpg

A bigger bath
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040364.jpg

The water in the stream was not very clean. May be going upstream, one will find cleaner waters.
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040332.jpg

It is going to rain... But it did not.
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040343.jpg

Blue sky, blue roof - matching the mood of nature
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040356.jpg

To be contd...

Last edited by pjbiju : 24th August 2011 at 13:38.
pjbiju is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2011, 11:35   #3
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: 2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hi

A temple in Hinjwadi - Can Asian Paints match this?
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040378.jpg

Nestled in the lap of nature - Pirangut?
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040350.jpg

Shelter
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040369.jpg

Seeking Shelter
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040370.jpg

Lake close-up
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040296.jpg

Our ride that put up with the bad roads
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040358.jpg

Colorful gods
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040379.jpg

Colorful spire
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040380.jpg

All Green
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040352.jpg

Harnessing nature's bounty and guarding it from us
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040260.jpg

Feeding us
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040349.jpg

Guarding the temple and guarding the city (Tikona Fort)
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040266.jpg

Did the Gods wake up?
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040287.jpg

Folded hands. Although this is out of focus, I liked the effect and feeling of this photo.
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040272.jpg

Co-existence
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040247.jpg

B e a u t i f u l - Truly showing off...
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-p1040270.jpg

-The End. Thank you for reading.
-Biju

Last edited by pjbiju : 24th August 2011 at 14:25.
pjbiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2011, 15:15   #4
Senior - BHPian

Excellent pics Biju. You've captured the beauty of nature in full glory. Awesome.
n_aditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2011, 15:43   #5
Senior - BHPian

Excellent pics pjbiju! I hope you will put up the route as you did for your other travels. Are any of these pics from the Hinjewadi route? If so, we should try to plan a round trip so that one way will be via Pirangut and the other via Hinjewadi
selfdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2011, 17:11   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Excellent pics pjbiju! I hope you will put up the route as you did for your other travels. Are any of these pics from the Hinjewadi route? If so, we should try to plan a round trip so that one way will be via Pirangut and the other via Hinjewadi
Thanks n_aditya and selfdrive.

Below is the route we took:

Some of the pictures are from the Hinjwadi route, like the buffalo bath, road less travelled, some of the paddy field shots etc. What you can do is to take one route while going and take the other route while coming back. We took the same route both the times, since we did not stop for photographs while going. Also usually the Mulshi->Chandini Chowk road is a bit crowded.

2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-pune_hadshi.png
pjbiju is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2011, 18:58   #7
Senior - BHPian

What a superb feast to eyes pjbiju. The pics truly bring out the vivid colors of nature. What would pass as just another spot/route, you have truly turned it into a hotspot.
parsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2011, 05:55   #8
BHPian

Superb pics Biju! You captured the monsoon magic perfectly. Monsoon provides a perfect excuse to get out of the concreet jungle and there are many such places around Pune which can be covered in a day.
C300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2011, 08:13   #9
BHPian

Knew about the place from one of my Colleague. Though his pics of the place did not do justice so was not interested.

But you got me hooked to the place for any coming weekend. Your pics as always .
nomadabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2011, 09:30   #10
BHPian

Superb pics and even better narration. Rated 5 stars.
And thanks to you and amitwlele for bringing out the virgin location for the lesser mortals here. I suppose Hadshi is near Girivan?
My car has a GC of 165mm, will the route be risky??
rahul_sinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2011, 09:49   #11
BHPian

hi pjbiju

Your pics reminded me about my visit to the place last year on 28th Feb. Though it was not as green as it is now, we just loved it. The kids enjoyed it the place, its huge and very clean. Below is one of the pictures it took it.
Please don't mind me posting a pic in your thread.
Attached Thumbnails
2011 Monsoon Trips: Hadshi (Temple, Lotus Flowers, Paddy Fields, Rolling Green Hills)-28210.jpg  

altoman is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2011, 11:54   #12
Senior - BHPian

@Parsh, C300, altoman - Thank you for your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_sinha View Post
Superb pics and even better narration. Rated 5 stars.
And thanks to you and amitwlele for bringing out the virgin location for the lesser mortals here. I suppose Hadshi is near Girivan?
My car has a GC of 165mm, will the route be risky??
Thank you Rahul. I do not think your car will have any problem. Just be a little bit careful while giving way to other vehicles on the Paud-Kolvan road. You need to go beyond the entrace to Girivan to reach this place. It is 2-3 km further down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadabhi View Post
Knew about the place from one of my Colleague. Though his pics of the place did not do justice so was not interested.

But you got me hooked to the place for any coming weekend. Your pics as always .
Thanks Abhi. If you are riding your RD350, you could take the Pavana dam road from Lonavala/Kamshet and reach this place. The roads could be a little bad for the car. But I guess that would be a very scenic drive.
pjbiju is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2011, 17:46   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbiju View Post

Thanks to amitwele for letting the world of Team-Bhp know that a visit to the Hadshi temple is a good idea during the monsoons.

And so we started off towards the Hadshi temple on 20-Aug-2011. We took the road less travelled i.e., Pune->Hinjwadi->Man->Hadshi.
Great to read that you liked the place. Superb snaps and captions as always.

The route that you took would be a better option for people driving from Aundh/Wakad and would also have lesser traffic. Paud Road is lot more crowded and eventhough there is a toll (which by the way seems to be illegal) the road condition is not perfect.
amitwlele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2011, 08:14   #14
Senior - BHPian

Phew !! You seem to be on a roll biju.Lovely man , a travelogue with some brilliant snaps. I am still sulking between office and home this year,not a single trip done :( .
rjstyles69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2011, 19:27   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Great to read that you liked the place. Superb snaps and captions as always.

The route that you took would be a better option for people driving from Aundh/Wakad and would also have lesser traffic. Paud Road is lot more crowded and eventhough there is a toll (which by the way seems to be illegal) the road condition is not perfect.
Thanks Amit. If it weren't for your travelogue, I am not sure if I would have visited this place anytime soon.

Paud road was really a nice road for a drive till a few years ago. Now there is too much of traffic at least till Paud. Roads used to be bad beyond Paud anyway. This year I have not yet done my yearly Mulshi/Tamhini drive. As far as the toll goes, it has been a bone of contention for a long time now. I have paid the toll on some trips and not paid on other occasions. Since it is for the Lavasa road, I guess they should move it somewhere close to the Lavasa gate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Phew !! You seem to be on a roll biju.Lovely man , a travelogue with some brilliant snaps. I am still sulking between office and home this year,not a single trip done :( .
Thanks Riju. As they everything happens for the good. So I am sure you are going to have many great trips ahead. I have not been able to make use of the extended weekends so far this year because of some reason or the other. So even I am looking forward to some better trips ahead.

Last edited by pjbiju : 27th August 2011 at 19:29.
pjbiju is offline   Reply With Quote