Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 20th March 2015, 17:59   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Weekend Travelogue: Bangalore-Chikmagalur-Sringeri-Agumbe-Shravanabelagola-Bangal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhu3112 View Post
Hello Kiran,

I am planning to visit the eagle eye holiday resort tomorrow but I am unable to locate the same in my MMI device or in the Mapmyindia web app. Do you have any reference items for locating the same in MMI?
@Shubhu3112: I did not use MMI during my trip to Eagle eye holidays resort. However, here is the route map provided by them that I used with ease to get there.

ROUTE MAP

BANGALORE – HASSAN - BELUR – CHICKMAGALUR. FROM THERE TAKE THE BALEHONNURE , SHRINGERI ROAD, ABOUT 20 K.M FROM CHICKMAGALUR YOU GET ALDUR JUNCTION, AND AFTER AROUND 18 K.M YOU GET KADABAGERE JUNCTION . OPPOSITE TO KADABAGERE CHURCH TAKE RIGHT TURN THAT IS “KANDYA TEMPLE ROAD” AFTER ONE K. M. YOU GET FOREST CHECK POST. THERE YOU TAKE 1ST RIGHT AFTER 7.5 k.ms YOU GET PADDY FIELD ON LEFT RIGHT SIDE BANANA PLANTATION (THAT IS THE LAND MARK) TAKE RIGHT TURN, SECOND GATE LEFT.

Weekend Travelogue: Bangalore-Chikmagalur-Sringeri-Agumbe-Shravanabelagola-Bangalore-route-mappicture-006.jpg

Hope this helps and wish you a happy and safe journey.

Cheers,
Kiran
kirantp is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2015, 18:41   #47
BHPian

Default Re: Weekend Travelogue: Bangalore-Chikmagalur-Sringeri-Agumbe-Shravanabelagola-Bangal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirantp View Post
@Shubhu3112: I did not use MMI during my trip to Eagle eye holidays resort. However, here is the route map provided by them that I used with ease to get there.

ROUTE MAP

BANGALORE – HASSAN - BELUR – CHICKMAGALUR. FROM THERE TAKE THE BALEHONNURE , SHRINGERI ROAD, ABOUT 20 K.M FROM CHICKMAGALUR YOU GET ALDUR JUNCTION, AND AFTER AROUND 18 K.M YOU GET KADABAGERE JUNCTION . OPPOSITE TO KADABAGERE CHURCH TAKE RIGHT TURN THAT IS “KANDYA TEMPLE ROAD” AFTER ONE K. M. YOU GET FOREST CHECK POST. THERE YOU TAKE 1ST RIGHT AFTER 7.5 k.ms YOU GET PADDY FIELD ON LEFT RIGHT SIDE BANANA PLANTATION (THAT IS THE LAND MARK) TAKE RIGHT TURN, SECOND GATE LEFT.

Attachment 1351433

Hope this helps and wish you a happy and safe journey.

Cheers,
Kiran

Thanks Kiran for the route map. Looking forward to a good drive and a pleasant stay in the glass house.
shubhu3112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2016, 19:35   #48

Default Re: Weekend Travelogue: Bangalore-Chikmagalur-Sringeri-Agumbe-Shravanabelagola-Bangalore

Hei Team BHPians,

Planning to visit Sringeri, Mudabhadri (Kollur Mookambika temple), Udupi & get back to Bangalore. Any tips from you all? Like nearby places of interest. I am aware of Agumbe, Kudajadri, Murudeshwar etc.

Driving on tomorrow. So, some quick tips and advice will help
Cheers
Variar
variarsb is offline   Reply With Quote