Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2011, 11:27   #46
BHPian

Re: Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sighti

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertinu View Post
Lovely pictures subraat. Treat to the eyes. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much for liking.
Old 5th December 2011, 21:15   #47
BHPian

Re: Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sighti

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertinu View Post
Lovely pictures subraat. Treat to the eyes. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much for liking.
Old 16th December 2011, 13:42   #48
BHPian

Hey great shots there
I was planning to go to Tadoba / pench during the week starting 26th Dec with family.
Do u think it would be possible ?
I need some more advice.
Would be really obliged if you send your cell no to me by PM

Thanks & keep shooting
Old 16th December 2011, 17:28   #49
Senior - BHPian

Great TL and Great Pics!!!

Make me want to go back to Pench & Tadoba. Thanks for sharing!
Old 19th December 2011, 15:01   #50
BHPian

awesome pictures Subrat. Very clear and tack sharp!

with your permission - couple of pics of a tigress *charging* that i managed to take in Ranthambhore last year. Not good as yours - still

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-p1040074.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-p1040077.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-p1040079.jpg
Old 19th December 2011, 23:25   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikefreak View Post
Hey great shots there
I was planning to go to Tadoba / pench during the week starting 26th Dec with family.
Do u think it would be possible ?
I need some more advice.
Would be really obliged if you send your cell no to me by PM

Thanks & keep shooting
First of all thank you for your appreciation. Sorry for the delay in replying, as i was at Tadoba. Come back today after a grand sightings of five tigers and two leopards. I have PM you my cell no. Tadoba will be full during that time. You may get Pench. Give me a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec View Post
Great TL and Great Pics!!!

Make me want to go back to Pench & Tadoba. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much.

[quote=sach.sri;2615344]awesome pictures Subrat. Very clear and tack sharp!

with your permission - couple of pics of a tigress *charging* that i managed to take in Ranthambhore last year. Not good as yours - still

Thanks Sach.sri. No need of permission, it is for all of us. Really nice pictures. I can understand the thrill, you might have experienced during that time. Superb experience.
Old 19th December 2011, 23:36   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrat Seet View Post
First of all thank you for your appreciation. Sorry for the delay in replying, as i was at Tadoba. Come back today after a grand sightings of five tigers and two leopards. I have PM you my cell no. Tadoba will be full during that time. You may get Pench. Give me a call.
Wow you seem to goto Tadoba like Dr. Abheek goes to Pench and GD sir go to Sariska . five tigers and two leopards - nice. very nice. waiting for more pics..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrat Seet View Post
I can understand the thrill, you might have experienced during that time. Superb experience.

Yes - it is a unique once in a life time exp. Hopefully i will see more of them
Old 20th December 2011, 13:20   #53
Senior - BHPian

Beautifull captures of all the wild life. Crisp and clear photos. The photograph on the first page with the Tigress looking straight at you send a chill down the spine. Just awesome!!
Old 20th December 2011, 14:44   #54
BHPian

[quote=sach.sri;2615949]Wow you seem to goto Tadoba like Dr. Abheek goes to Pench and GD sir go to Sariska . five tigers and two leopards - nice. very nice. waiting for more pics..

I will upload. From Photography wise, it was not as good as last time. However, i am blessed with some surprises and some unique shots, whenever i visit Tadoba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deky View Post
Beautifull captures of all the wild life. Crisp and clear photos. The photograph on the first page with the Tigress looking straight at you send a chill down the spine. Just awesome!!
Thanks deky for liking them.
Old 3rd February 2012, 16:21   #55
Senior - BHPian

We travel to these reserves in search of tigers! See what Monks have done to these Tigers in Thailand!
Attached Thumbnails
Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-423578_1823936095422_1750855214_954649_1204564795_n.jpg  

Old 12th April 2012, 17:32   #56
BHPian

Been to Tadoba again during April 5-8, 2012. Did six rounds of safari and saw many different tiger/tigress. This year the Pandarpouni cubs have entertain all the tourists Since February 2012. I too experience and clicked 40 GB of pictures. For the first time, i clicked only about 10 pictures of a Langoor and herds of deer. Otherwise, only tigers and tigress. Please go make a visit to Kolsa range of Tadoba, which is the most beautiful jungle.

Here are some picture.

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-120-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-028-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-tadoba2-april-2012-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-tadoba-april-201274-copy.jpg
Regards
Subrat
Old 12th April 2012, 18:03   #57
BHPian

beautiful pictures! specially the first one - it is a beautiful angle as well - how did you manage to get a eye level shot?
sach.sri is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2012, 15:52   #58
BHPian

Summer is the best time for animal sightings in the jungle especially tiger sightings. The reason is forest become dry which improves visibility coupled with scarce water force animals towards waterholes. With great expectation, i headed from zero degree in Gulmarg to 47 degree in Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with my travel partners (wife and two kids). Planned for a five day stay at Tadoba with 10 rounds of safaris in the jungle. No doubt the hot summer blessed us with tiger sighting during all rounds. Not only sighting but TATR gave me great oppertunity to photographed them at ease. I would like to thank my kids to come in all drives except one drive, which i forced them to take rest, as we had seven more safaris planned consecutively at Bandhavgarh.

Brief about sightings happened during 10 rounds:
1. Tiger: 10 different tiger/tigress and cubs
2. Leopard: 1
3. Pack of 12 wild dog for more than half an hour
4. Two sloath bear and other herbiverous

Here is the pictures to start with.

Cubs of Telia female.

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-1020048124fc5a64601b31.jpg

Male tiger from Kolsa range of TATR.

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-3399077774fccd01d1846f.jpg

Cheers!
Subrat
Subrat Seet is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th June 2012, 18:39   #59
Senior - BHPian

Wow... Super pictures!! You did get to see a male tiger and leopard. Please put up the pictures asap. Tadoba is indeed a 'happening' jungle right now. 10 safaris means, you had a lot of chance to see most of the jungle.
Old 8th June 2012, 17:38   #60
BHPian

Bravo ! Absolutely fantasic pictures ! I am thrilled to see such great pictures, and feel envious of you for these great opportunities !

I have been photographing wildlife since 2008 with aleast 4 visits to national parks in a year, but got my first tiger at a water-hole only a few months back !

You are truly lucky ! Keep the great pictures coming by !!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks