Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 12th June 2014, 16:05   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Tajpur : Close to Kolkata, but fun too

I am on my way to Tajpur this weekend!

Yes! and it is the season of the World Cup. I hope the hotel there has cable connection and Sony Six.

But its always better to miss the initial matches than when the tournament heats up.
gearhead_mait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2014, 12:05   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead_mait View Post
I am on my way to Tajpur this weekend!

Yes! and it is the season of the World Cup. I hope the hotel there has cable connection and Sony Six.

But its always better to miss the initial matches than when the tournament heats up.
All the best, the weather also is getting pleasant for a sea side holiday. I had been there for the second time about a week ago. which hotel have you booked? Please let us know once you come back from your trip and share your experience.
arpanjha is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2014, 14:09   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpanjha View Post
All the best, the weather also is getting pleasant for a sea side holiday. I had been there for the second time about a week ago. which hotel have you booked? Please let us know once you come back from your trip and share your experience.
I hope the weather is good there.

I am staying a Hotel Sabuj Saikat.
I will share the some pictures on my return and perhaps some route updates as well.
gearhead_mait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2017, 12:34   #19

I recently drove to Tajpur in my Grand I10 (Auto). It was a fun drive; took me around 3 and a half hours while going (we started at 5:30AM) and return took around 4 and a half hours with a mandatory pit stop at sher e punjab. We stayed at sabuj saikat, a nice resort and found the beach to be more fun than Mandarmani.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 16th February 2017 at 12:59. Reason: Edited post to remove excessive dots. Please read through the Posting Guidelines.
BlackPanda is offline   Reply With Quote