Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 16th December 2015, 16:47   #76
BHPian

Default Re: An unplanned long-weekend trip to Bhandardara-Igatpuri

Wonderful thread SDP. I have plans to drive down to Bhandardara from Mumbai on the 25th of December. As far as the vehicles are concerned there are two choices: A petrol Jazz (2015) and a diesel Etios (2013). According to you which would be more suitable ride (assuming the roads might not be perfect)?

I am rather keen on the Jazz since its a new car and I have covered only around 1,500 kms since I bought it in August this year. This trip seems like a wonderful opportunity to stretch its legs.
Flanker99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2015, 18:05   #77
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: An unplanned long-weekend trip to Bhandardara-Igatpuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanker99 View Post
Wonderful thread SDP. I have plans to drive down to Bhandardara from Mumbai on the 25th of December. As far as the vehicles are concerned there are two choices: A petrol Jazz (2015) and a diesel Etios (2013). According to you which would be more suitable ride (assuming the roads might not be perfect)?

I am rather keen on the Jazz since its a new car and I have covered only around 1,500 kms since I bought it in August this year. This trip seems like a wonderful opportunity to stretch its legs.
You can take either cars. Mumbai - Nasik Highway is good and after the Ghoti bypass the roads are good until the last few kms before Bhandardara.

If you plan to go visit the lake and dam after reaching Bhandardara, then you will find the roads nasty.

Cheers,
Raj
Desmosedici is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote