Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 1st September 2012, 01:04   #31
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Queen, here we come with our Prince & Princess - Trip to Ooty

Once we entered the forest, it was a completely a non-stop drive till Mysore. Yes, we did stop a couple of minute to make sure we are all together, and decided to meet again before entering Mysore.

We entered Mysore by 10pm, and had a last minute order in kamat. I guess that was a life saver.

Then did a bit of roaming inside Mysore, as usual to exit the Mysore. The drive from Mysore till the nice road was funtastic. We all loved it, and it was a constant speed with all 3 of us following together.

From nice road, Arvind went into the city, me and Lalu took the nice road towards Hosur road.

Finally, reached home by 2am on 21st August.

Exchanged SMS about our safe arrival, and went straight to bed.

Wow, what a wonderful vacation we had !
Queen, here we come with our Prince & Princess - Trip to Ooty-india-ooty-kothagiri.jpg
mjothi is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2013, 10:34   #32
Default Re: Queen, here we come with our Prince & Princess - Trip to Ooty

Pretty nicely covered mjothi. And beautiful snaps which told the story by itself. Good job!!!
dhanushmenon is online now   Reply With Quote