Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 25th March 2013, 18:42   #31
Default Re: Taking the Thar to the 'Thar'. 2000 kms, 3 childhood friends & an epic roadtrip

Originally Posted by rajeevn View Post
Fantastic pictures, especially the one below. Can be framed and put up on the wall in a 5-star hotel.

Attachment 1059956

Thanks, Vroooom bhai, for this great T-Log.

Thanks Rajeevn for the kind words.

Originally Posted by Kandisa View Post
Wow the red hot THAR looks gorgeous in this kind of backdrop.

Can you share some pictures of the modifications you did at the rear?
Thanks Kandisa. Would try to find out the picture and will upload shortly

Originally Posted by Deepalimal View Post
Well-written travelogue and nice clicks too. I was enjoying reading it while wondering if I can ever take up such an adventure due to a weak lower spine. And then I finally read the lines on.."neck, back, bones breaking".

Neverthless, thanks to people like you who take out time to write such Tlogs to take us on a virtual trip. (Atleast I am motivated to take another road trip to jaipur)
Thanks Deepali. The ride becomes Neck,back,bones breaking only on bad roads, On this route, you will rarely find any bad roads. So you can still plan it.
Vroom barabar! is offline   Reply With Quote