Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 28th August 2014, 15:50   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Fauji's Drivologues - Monsoon experience @ Mango Range, Nilgiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauji View Post
Hi Pratyush,

Thanks for your response.

Don't worry, you can comfortably drive. These are hill roads but there are no sharp curves. Hence, it will be a good training for you

At two places inside the estate, there are sharp curves which can be done easily in small cars. But for a Scorpio, i had reverse and turn again. But that is not a big deal.

Food was very good. You get both Veg and Non Veg.

Specific suggestions - Just chill out if you want. If you are adventurous type, you can go for guide walks etc. More than that, if you haven't been to Wayanad, i would recommend that you can make this as a base and do a day trip to places like Meenmutty falls, Edakkal caves, Pookat lake etc.

Also, you can do a day trip to Ooty as well. Road is good and not hard like Kalhatti ghat.

It all depends on how much time you have at hand!
@Fauji: Am planning a trip to Mango Range soon. Can you PM me their contact# so that I can call and check with them?

Thanks in Advance, ktp
kirantp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2014, 23:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirantp View Post
@Fauji: Am planning a trip to Mango Range soon. Can you PM me their contact# so that I can call and check with them?

Thanks in Advance, ktp
Kiran, I don't have their number. But here is the website for the place. You should get all details here http://sinnadorai.com/gallery_mangorange.html
Fauji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2014, 11:25   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauji View Post
Kiran, I don't have their number. But here is the website for the place. You should get all details here http://sinnadorai.com/gallery_mangorange.html
Thank you Fauji!! I made the booking through their website (same link that you have suggested)

Regards,
Kiran
kirantp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2014, 11:38   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirantp View Post
Thank you Fauji!! I made the booking through their website (same link that you have suggested)

Regards,
Kiran
Enjoy your trip. Mango range is strategically located. From here you can comfortably explore both Wayanad - Meenmutty falls is close by - and Ooty. These guys have some guided walks. Check out with them. We could not do it as it was raining.
Fauji is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote