Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 3rd April 2015, 10:42   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Photologue - Italy

Lovely pics and a very well written travelogue to go with it Mayank, thanks for sharing !
kannan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2015, 13:19   #32
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic Pics and Reviews Mayank!!
Rating it a well Deserved 5 Stars!!
Even more fantastic to see the known "Bata" shoe brand in Florence selling shoes at a 50% discount even in Europe!!

Last edited by arnabchak : 3rd April 2015 at 13:20. Reason: additional Info and rating the thread
arnabchak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2015, 14:21   #33
BHPian

The snaps of Venice and Pisa took me back to our trip in 2003(IRC) where we there was an offer from the airlines, and we used to visit Italy almost for 3/4 weeks consecutively. I used to be to Venice, Pisa, Florence and Rome. Really loved those days and the trips.

There was also a lot of (mis)adventures as well apart from the regular stuff, where my pocket was picked, and a friend of mine lost his debit card and with it whatever was in the account !!
raghu.t.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2015, 20:13   #34

Thanks reverse_gear and tsk1979 for the replies. I was a bit concerned as to the time they would take to process the Application considering I have just a little over a month before we travel. From what i've seen online it seems to be between 7-10 days. We have both earlier travelled to the UK so I am hoping this will go off smoothly. Like reverse_gear suggested, I am planning on contacting a travel agent tomorrow and taking it forward..
Tjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2015, 22:33   #35
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjax View Post
Thanks reverse_gear and tsk1979 for the replies. I was a bit concerned as to the time they would take to process the Application considering I have just a little over a month before we travel. From what i've seen online it seems to be between 7-10 days. We have both earlier travelled to the UK so I am hoping this will go off smoothly. Like reverse_gear suggested, I am planning on contacting a travel agent tomorrow and taking it forward..
There is VFS center in Bangalore itself. So do not waste money on agents. VFS charge a fees. So they check your documents, and tell you if anythings missing. They will even take a picture for you right there for some money. Its hassle free. No need to get another middleman in the middle.
VFS is already the middleman.
tsk1979 is offline   Reply With Quote