Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 27th November 2013, 19:35   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Early Winter & Heading to the hills from Pune!

Noopster / Swanand,

I completely agree with you. Having lived all my life in Pune, always took for granted these day trips/ drives or weekend outings to places like Lonavala, Lavasa, Mahabaleshwar, Kashid. When i speak to colleagues / friends setteled in other cities, i realise that they may not be as blessed as us (Mumbaikars and Punekars) to have such amazing places quite near to them.

Back to the Log, Very lucid, nice photos,specially of the Bike and Lavasa roads... Weekend is just 2 days away and my bag is already packed

thanks
archangelvishal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2013, 22:32   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogeshnagpal View Post

Where exactly is this bungalow Anoop?

-Yogesh.
It is on Old Khandala Road, nicely perched on the edge of the valley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by archangelvishal View Post

Back to the Log, Very lucid, nice photos,specially of the Bike and Lavasa roads... Weekend is just 2 days away and my bag is already packed

thanks
Goody! Are you a biker? All my trips have been by car so the Lavasa ride was special. But I misjudged how cold it gets riding even in the daytime so ended up with a slight fever the next day!

Last weekend I did a slightly longer trip...down NH4 across the Karnataka border near Belgaum. Too long for a daytrip so stayed overnight and not much material and pics for a new TL so posting the pics right here.
Attached Images

noopster is offline   Reply With Quote