Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 16th September 2015, 07:19   #136
Senior - BHPian
Arrow Re: New Zealand: End to End

Hai dar3devil,

Got back here to check on something I had written for another friend who is leaving for NZ soon. A T-Log is so useful to writer himself / herself, as we tend to forget fine details we have written.

Yes Bhavin is a gem of a friend to have in Auckland, he is in the Tourist trade there and helps Indians who visit UNCONDITIONALLY, unlike many people who expect something in returns.

@ Sameer & benbsb29 : Thanks. I realize now my T-Log of NZ has helped more people than I realize. A great motivation to write more.

Originally Posted by dar3dev|l View Post
This is just an awesome thread which is going to help countless no. of ppl :-)

I for one have been benefited from this thread and you as a person. I could never thank you and Bhavin enough for all the help.

My journey was mostly limited to north island majorly exploring Wellington and Auckland. but I have realized the actual beauty is outside these cities. This country is just so beautiful and honestly I feel out of words to describe it.

I have already read your travelogue many time, but I still love reading it all over again. Thanks again for this lovely thread.
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post

Ramky, thanks for the wonderful travelogue. The amount of detail you have put ............................, i believe. I've captured my experiences in Australia through my eyes in my travelogue (The Brisbane Chronicles EDIT : ODI @ The Gabba).

Thanks once again, for sharing.

Last edited by ramkya1 : 16th September 2015 at 07:20.
ramkya1 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote