Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 19th December 2013, 17:50   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Birthday, Beachwalk, Dance Fest...and a nearly missed Train! (Odisha)

Splendid photos mate !!!

You really have an eye for photography. I was amazed how well you could capture the emotions of dancers. Again the bird pictures were also amazing. The quantity of photography were less, but powerful enough to win hearts.

Cheers
voyageur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 21:15   #32
BHPian

Default Re: Birthday, Beachwalk, Dance Fest...and a nearly missed Train! (Odisha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyageur View Post
Splendid photos mate !!!

You really have an eye for photography. I was amazed how well you could capture the emotions of dancers. Again the bird pictures were also amazing. The quantity of photography were less, but powerful enough to win hearts.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by adg_andy View Post
Shubho Jonmodin Shubho. Fantastic pictures - special word of mention to your rock steady hand . Used to frequent puri once a month at a time. Sadly, didnt have cameras (heck, even the mobiles didnt have cameras) then.

PS: sunrise pics are ethereal
Quote:
Originally Posted by urajkumar View Post
Happy bthday!

I echo everyones sentiment on the pictures! It certainly forced a lot of us casual time passers into posting a comment!

keep clicking & keep posting!
Thank you guys, thanks a lot! I'm really elated by your kind words and appreciation. Comments of all you guys who have participated in this thread have really made by birthday very special
RevvMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2013, 10:27   #33
BHPian

Revvmusic,
Beautiful pictures and a wonderfull narration!
I especially liked your night shots capturing the moods in the market.
What is lighting up the Pani Puri vendors stomach ?
srikrishna717 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2013, 19:51   #34
BHPian

Shubho - Excellent pictures. I have seen very few photographs with such good framing and capture of the rich colors of different times of the day and artificial light too.

I also went though your flickr stream after that. You sir are a master of the use of light and shadow in your photographs.
catchjyoti is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2013, 21:20   #35

Outstanding photography, loved the way you have captured natural expressions and split second movements. It takes talent and immense perceptive intelligence to frame moments that good. Nat Geo stuff...
Nikhil_Kapil is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2014, 13:08   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikrishna717 View Post
Revvmusic,
Beautiful pictures and a wonderfull narration!
I especially liked your night shots capturing the moods in the market.
What is lighting up the Pani Puri vendors stomach ?
Thank you so much. It's the flare from the lens that is lighting up the Pani Puri vendor's stomach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchjyoti View Post
Shubho - Excellent pictures. I have seen very few photographs with such good framing and capture of the rich colors of different times of the day and artificial light too.

I also went though your flickr stream after that. You sir are a master of the use of light and shadow in your photographs.
I don't know what to say. Thank you so much for those precious words of appreciation. It will only help me to improve further on my art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil_Kapil View Post
Outstanding photography, loved the way you have captured natural expressions and split second movements. It takes talent and immense perceptive intelligence to frame moments that good. Nat Geo stuff...
Thanks a ton. Really appreciate the way you noticed what it takes to shoot the split second movements. It also takes immense perceptive intelligence to notice and appreciate the small but significant things that you noticed. It's the same as "reading between the lines" of a photograph. I'm overwhelmed by your words, sir.

Last edited by RevvMusic : 16th January 2014 at 13:11.
RevvMusic is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote