Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 10th July 2006, 20:57   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Weekend in Lonavala

Okie Guyz i would like share my experience with you all,
the story goes like this i and my off friends we decided to go for a drive we went to the lounge bar in Thane we spent some time there and then we decided to drive to lonavala..we were 11 guyz and two cars My Esteem and my friends Wagon R.. Started from thane we stopped at food mall we ran out of smoke so bought cigis and started again unfortunatly we had falt in Wagon R at Kamats Lonavala that was at 4 or 5 am,
we had to search for repaire guy, we were lucky got one guy...
i really torchered him...i dont know what went wrong with me i started pulling his leg we had to change the tube..again we started from there and reached ambyvally had some tea and corns there....then few of them wanted to go home...so we drove down and had food in RK..had small argue about going home and finally the had to cancel the plan of going home..so we bought some shorts and went back to lions point.. guyz belive me it was raining heavily and it was foggy we were not able to see anything...just drive on 10kmph with parking lights that was awsome experience, we reached lions point had some tea and vada pav and there is a waterfall...you have to walk in the vally about 30 feets and then you will see the waterfall, that was awsome experience, we enjoyed there for aobut 2 hrs and then started driving back to home. i was crusing on 140kmph on express highway...we reached bombay in about 60 to 80 mins but then as usal there was heavy traffic at chembur.. but that trip was awsome so if any of you are plannig to go there do try to visit this waterfall its awsome.. its near 1857 dam
pdev29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2006, 18:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdev29
we went to the lounge bar in Thane we spent some time there and then we decided to drive to lonavala..we were 11 guyz and two cars My Esteem and my friends Wagon R..
How did all the eleven managed in two cars

Did the guy behind the wheels too gulped??????????
Surprise is offline   Reply With Quote