Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 20th October 2014, 17:16   #1
Default Video: Roadtrip through the Pangi Valley in an Audi Q5

I have driven the Pangi Valley in the past - 2012 - to be precise, but it was a very hurried trip.
That was in a Toyota Fortuner which could really sit at a decent clip on the unsealed roads that this trip is all about.

This time around I had a Audi Q5 which had not so new tyres and hence had to be really treated with kid gloves on the very bad sections of the road.
This was actually a blessing in disguise since the trip stretched to 5 fantastic days and I could appreciate the land, the Himalaya, the glaciers and the rivers at an easy pace.

But rather than write a long rambling travelogue, here is a short video encapsulating the trip. The footage was shot on a Sony and GoPros. It was edited in iMovie which I am using for the first time so please forgive editing errors and voice and volume mismatches. However it has been shot in beautiful hi-res so do watch it at 720dpi if possible.
The second car was a Mahindra Thar driven by my friend Mr Budhraja - the jam maker from Kotgarh.

This video wouldn't have been possible without the support of him, his wife and their trusty Mahindra Thar

Thank you

Last edited by Rishadm : 20th October 2014 at 17:19.
Rishadm is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2014, 16:18   #2
Team-BHP Support
Default Re: Video: Roadtrip through the Pangi Valley in an Audi Q5

Thread moved from the Assembly Line (The "Assembly Line" Forum section) to the Travelogues Section. Thanks for sharing!
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote