Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 8th June 2015, 23:34   #16
Default Re: Jungle lores of Nagzira Navegaon Tiger Reserve

Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
Pench, I haven't been to yet. But Kanha I have visited already. They are also equally beautiful jungles. Let's see. A visit to Pench now, will complete all the major jungles of central India for me!
I am yet to explore as much as you have. However, would like to share the link of my Photologue on Pench here for your reference. Hope it helps you to plan your next trip better !
AJ-got-BHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2015, 13:47   #17
Senior - BHPian

Wow ! Really nice pictures there. And your knowledge and interest in all the birds and animals really shows.
Had I been there in your place, I would have been like "hey see Bird, hey another bird, hey wild dog (Dhole) hey wild bison (Gaur) her look another bird in a different colour !"
I would have seen them, in the same way non-petrolheads see an Innova, a Jeep, a Swift and a Fortuner - Hey see over there "cars"
aravind.anand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2015, 20:15   #18

Fantastic write up W.A.G 7!

But for your post, I wouldn't have known of the existence of the Nagzira Tiger reserve. So much for my ignorance! You have covered your trip in such a fascinating yet concise way that it is soothing to follow.

Spotting a Sloth Bear is considered quite rare. Lucky you. The Tigress looks absolutely majestic and your photos have done full justice to her beauty. Well taken indeed. How many tigers are present in total? And how far is the reserve from Nagpur? Can a common trip be so planned as to incorporate Tadoba and Nagzira in a manner that it is feasible to cover both in a decent time frame?

Thanks and cheers.
Hunter3077 is offline   Reply With Quote