Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 23rd December 2015, 09:26   #31
BHPian

Default Re: A long weekend at Kabini - Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivanshu View Post
I am sure you would have loved it clicking it as much as I am loving it seeing the pictures...
I most certainly did! It is not just about taking these pictures though, is it? For me it is the overall experience, especially seeing these wonderful animals in their natural habitat. But hey, I love taking photos and I love it even more when people appreciate my photos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashanka View Post
Stryker, that was one evocative post & I fully endorse your view that it is worth many revisits. The photos are terrific and I'm glad I came upon your thread - it is not too common to come across so many birds of prey. We go to Uttaranchal (Naukuchiatal) every year since the past 18 years (my thread "Naukuchiatal - far from the madding crowd") and I can appreciate your attachment to Kabini. It will certainly be on our radar from now on.
Thanks, shashanka.
Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2015, 20:46   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I most certainly did! It is not just about taking these pictures though, is it? For me it is the overall experience, especially seeing these wonderful animals in their natural habitat. But hey, I love taking photos and I love it even more when people appreciate my photos!
Definately yes, I mean when you all wildlife photographer come together and then their is a special tour arranged in these areas, you get to learn a lot and also you feel happy capturing them in your lenses. And the outcome shows, I again went through few pics. Would it be alright if I save some of the pics of the Desktop background of my screen Sir?
Shivanshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2015, 21:49   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivanshu View Post
Would it be alright if I save some of the pics of the Desktop background of my screen Sir?
You are most welcome, Shivanshu. In fact, I'd be honoured! But please note that these are not high resolution photos and may not look too good on your desktop.
Stryker is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2015, 11:09   #34
BHPian

Went through the travelogue, twice. Second time for the pictures only. Absolutely gorgeous. I loved the DOF control, focus, color and the frames. Great job stryker. 5 stars from my side.
me_sid is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2015, 11:59   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_sid View Post
Went through the travelogue, twice. Second time for the pictures only. Absolutely gorgeous. I loved the DOF control, focus, color and the frames. Great job stryker. 5 stars from my side.
Thanks, me_sid. Good to know you appreciate my photos. Did you look at my other threads on Kabini too?
Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote