Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 3rd February 2016, 19:23   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Into the abode of Shiva

Hi Johy,

I dont think the area needs any inner line permits. A lot of travel companies get the trek organised you can choose any of them. I can PM you the number of Jango Ji you can talk to him about the trek.

Regards
Rajnish

Quote:
Originally Posted by johy View Post
OMG, this was exactly what I was looking for! Lovely pictures to boot. Many congrats.

Question: Does this place need a special Inner line permit. Especially if you are accompanying foreigners (Chinese/Hong Kong). Thanks in advance.
bhogalrajnish is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2016, 19:51   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Into the abode of Shiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhogalrajnish View Post
Hi Johy,

I dont think the area needs any inner line permits. A lot of travel companies get the trek organised you can choose any of them. I can PM you the number of Jango Ji you can talk to him about the trek.

Regards
Rajnish
Thanks a lot. Meanwhile I await your PM. Once again, really appreciate your excellent thread. A well-deserved 5 star.
johy is offline   Reply With Quote