Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 23rd May 2016, 08:54   #31
Default Re: A drive through some of the Wildlife Sanctuaries in the Western Ghats

Originally Posted by damore View Post
Hi earthian, I was planning for the Dandeli Jungle resort trip during the coming May end / first week of June combined with Goa for couple of days. I am expecting to enjoy the river rafting and Jungle safari (planning to stay in Bison River Resort) in Dandeli along with my Family (wife and daughter). We have been to goa more then couple of times in the past but a Jungle resort stay, rafting and safari sounds exciting as of now with Goa. Do you suggest it would be good for Dandeli?
If you are looking for an authentic jungle resort stay, then kali adventure camp is not the one you are looking for. However for some "adventure" sports it well could be. However, please check the water levels.
earthian is offline   Reply With Quote