Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 19th January 2016, 05:51   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: The Brief® - With a Fishing Trawler off the coast of Cochin

O Shady Lawyer. From the bottom of my heart thank you! The sea has always been calling me and i am running away from it. Wanted to go out to sea on one of these fishing trawlers but the lack of access, lack of time and my gutlessness has made me not achieve it yet.

These guys do lead a tough life and thanks for showing that to us. In a day where money is all which matters, thanks for showing their simplicity. And if going forward someone mentions that their life is tough, slap them and show this post of yours.

Does your cat still love you?

Maddy
maddy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2016, 14:00   #17

Default Re: The Brief® - With a Fishing Trawler off the coast of Cochin

@ Shady_Lawyer, wonderfully penned. Felt like I travelled along with you on your adventure itself, of course, on this road less travelled.

Well done !!
silversun100 is offline   Reply With Quote