Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 26th June 2017, 11:53   #31
BHPian

Default Re: A week in Austria!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feluda86 View Post
Excellent writeup! Thanks for sharing. Me and my wife are planning for a weeklong trip of Austria later this year. We will cover most of what you covered - Vienna, Salzberg, Hallstatt, St. Gilgen and a day trip to Prague (thats part of my bucket list) from Vienna. We were planning on using AirBnB as our primary option to stay in Vienna and Salzberg (our two base points). Do you have any experience of staying at AirBnB on any of your trips to Europe? We have found some at really excellent locations in these two cities at very affordable rates.
I usually look at tripadvisor ratings and then book directly with the hotel or through booking.com depending on where I get better rates or reservation terms. But, in future I do plan to use AirBnB for listings with high ratings especially if I go in a group (at least 4 people). Hope you have a great vacation. Austria is absolutely lovely ! If I ever go back to Austria, a full day trip of Gosausee would be at the top of my list. Followed by full day trip of Konigssee (which is actually in Germany close to Austrian border).
desidino is offline   Reply With Quote