Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 11th November 2016, 13:22   #31
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: A quick visit to Pamban Bridge (Rameswaram), Dhanushkodi & Thanjavur

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Thanks narayan!

No, we didn't cover Karaikudi this time. For sure, we will cover this place next time.

In my return trip to Bangalore, I went to Thirupullani from Rameswaram and then came via Devakottai, Karaikudi, Thirumayam, Pudukottai and Trichy. Thirupullani and Thirumayam are 2 of the divya desams. Thirumayam is mind blowing. It is a must visit temple.
BTW here is my travelogue detail

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...bangalore.html (Unforgettable round trip from Bangalore - Kanyakumari - Rameswaram - Bangalore)
suresh_gs is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2016, 20:28   #32
APV
BHPian

Default Re: A quick visit to Pamban Bridge (Rameswaram), Dhanushkodi & Thanjavur

Nice trip. The picture of train chugging over the Pamban railway bridge reminds me of our trip to Rameshwaram on Sedhu express while I was a school goer.

Didn't had a clue of what to expect until I saw the sea & length of the bridge. The other end of the land was never appearing. I Was very nervous until we crossed, nostalgic. Thanks for the wonderful travelogue mate.
APV is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote