Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 4th July 2017, 17:45   #61
BHPian

Default Re: An XUV500 speaks - From the East Coast shores to the North East mountains

Amazing write up and super pictures! Especially, the glimpses of Meghalaya has aroused utmost interest. Thank you for sharing the minute details regarding places of interest in this state. Will help me immensely during my upcoming trip to Meghalaya.
mi2n is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2017, 18:54   #62

Default Re: An XUV500 speaks - From the East Coast shores to the North East mountains

Nicely keyed in Travelogue Dhanush and the pic are mesmerizing. Should appreciate the way your XUV speaks, giving detailed description of the wonderful journey's it has embarked. BTW from where did you manage to get the T.O.R.C sticker!!!
TorqueTwist is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2017, 22:28   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandlimitedlife View Post
Brilliant Travelogue Dhanush.
Thanks a lot bandlimitedlife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2n View Post
Thank you for sharing the minute details regarding places of interest in this state. Will help me immensely during my upcoming trip to Meghalaya.
Thank you mi2n. I had thoroughly enjoyed your mystical Sikkim travelogue. Now that you are about to venture into Meghalaya, I am expecting another gem from you on the "abode of the cloud". Happy revving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueTwist View Post
Nicely keyed in Travelogue Dhanush and the pic are mesmerizing. Should appreciate the way your XUV speaks, giving detailed description of the wonderful journey's it has embarked. BTW from where did you manage to get the T.O.R.C sticker!!!
Thanks TorqueTwist.
T.O.R.C is a group of XUV owners in the country. The acronym stands for "Tribe Of Royal Cheetahs". Joining the group is through FaceBook and its simple. Send a request to join the group, fill in the google form attached, and voila, you are in!
dhanushmenon is offline   Reply With Quote