Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 11th April 2017, 14:23   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Journey to the centre of India

That's a great writeup Secretariat. You definitely have a great sense of humor and a way with words and all that comes across in your travelogue. I need someone like your manager who would give 3 weeks of leaves. Nevertheless, great trip, 6000 kms in 22 days is a great achievement and the way you planned your trip is really good. I myself was thinking something on those lines and will do it next year probably. Also, do explore Satpura the next time, I heard it's again a scenic place and has unexplored forests.

Thank you for the kind words about my travelogue and photography. I too was inspired by the more senior members here on the forum and my clicks are nothing compared to theirs.
saleem_k is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2017, 21:25   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Journey to the centre of India

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
Superb travelogue. Been thinking of doing a similar circuit since a while, hope to do it in another couple of years.

Thanks for sharing.
Coming from a star BHPian and author of, and contributor to, many a thread, I am honoured. Do the trip this year. So that you can do a different trip in two years !

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand.shankar View Post
Planning to do a Konkan solo this monsoon, hope it materializes.
Thank you for the kind words. Konkan in the monsoon would be awesome. Hope to see your travelogue in a couple of months

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleem_k View Post
That's a great writeup Secretariat. Also, do explore Satpura the next time, I heard it's again a scenic place and has unexplored forests.

Thank you for the kind words about my travelogue and photography. I too was inspired by the more senior members here on the forum and my clicks are nothing compared to theirs.
Thank you. Your travelogue is superb and one I savoured. That's the beauty of the travelogue section, isn't it. Every one of us has been inspired by somebody else's journey.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2017, 15:16   #18

Thumbs up Re: Journey to the centre of India

A brilliant travelogue with beautiful pictures, Secretariat! Rating it 4 Star.
Your write-up style is very engaging and crisp, it gives information with good details about the places covered. You really took your time to explore these places with the spirit of a traveler, rather than a tourist.
Amit_Kapoor4750 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote