Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 22nd July 2017, 13:17   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Nepal: Driving expedition through the trekking trail

PointZero is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2017, 07:37   #47
BHPian

@PointZero. You just made my day! This was a trip I have been contemplating since a while, and was unsure how to go about it. Had checked with a couple of friends including one in Nepal, but could not make up my mind about the details. And you come up with this awesome TL. Thanks pal, and now you can rest assured I shall be pinging you soon for more details that are required. Thanks in advance!
Unavowed_X9 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2017, 23:21   #48
BHPian

Thanks Unavowed,

Please feel free to ping me any time.

Regards -
PointZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unavowed_X9 View Post
@PointZero. You just made my day! This was a trip I have been contemplating since a while, and was unsure how to go about it. Had checked with a couple of friends including one in Nepal, but could not make up my mind about the details. And you come up with this awesome TL. Thanks pal, and now you can rest assured I shall be pinging you soon for more details that are required. Thanks in advance!
PointZero is offline   Reply With Quote