Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 20th September 2007, 16:24   #16
BHPian

Excellent writeup Abhi.. I think you have helped me make up my mind for the next roadtrip. Great photographs as well...
ethanh_hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2007, 16:19   #17
Senior - BHPian

great reports, superd pics... three cheers...
rkbharat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2007, 02:56   #18
BHPian

Another great trip and the report into your account Abhi... Great pics and well explained trip...
I've posted my trip report to Masinagudi to my MSN tonight - I shall copy the same version to t-bhp after filtering the pics (not planning to spend sometime on a short version ).

By the way, I'm riding to Coorg this weekend that is Sept 29/30, this is the RTMC 6th Anniversary ride and some other groups are also invited - I have heard that they have booked Capital Village and its going to be a big party on Saturday night, I shall share more details once I'm back.

So, Hows the planning for the next trip this weekend.. Hope you would have a good time with parents and we will be waiting for another travelogue from you
Have fun!!
Ketan is offline   Reply With Quote