Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 9th October 2007, 23:06   #1
BHPian

Default Short Trek - Sri Revanasiddeswara Hills - Near Ramanagaram

Date: Oct 7, 2007

Sunday morning we decide to go for a small trek near Bangalore. We started at around 9 AM. Suresh had heard about Sri Revanasiddewara Betta near Ramanagaram from an acquaintance and decided to give it a try. Suresh, Suchi, Sumanth and Me headed out in Suresh's Esteem. Took the Kanakapura Road and reached Mysore Road via NICE Road. A pit stop at Kadu Mane for breakfast and we were on the highway again. You need to make a left on the road that goes towards Kanakapura just after Ramanagaram. A picturesque road with a few bad patches. We stopped along to way to click some pictures. You need to make a right when you see the arch for Sri Revanasiddeswara Hills and you are the footsteps in about a kilometer. We were there by about 11 AM.

The hill is a very easy climb (1 on a scale of 5) with a nice view at the summit. Came back by about 1:30 PM after visiting a small temple. Lunch at Kamat Lokaruchi and we were on the road again by 2:45 PM . Reached home by 3:45 PM.

I had taken a GPS along for the trip. Here's the <a href=http://www.geocities.com/teambhp_carmania/SRSBetta.html>link</a> for my tracklog plotted on Google Maps.
carmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2007, 18:11   #2
BANNED

Thats a cool trek. Any photos?
diabloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2007, 09:35   #3
BHPian

Default Pics are on the way

@Diabloo: I will post some pics later in the day. Trying to get them geocoded, so that it shows where the pics were taken.
carmania is offline   Reply With Quote