Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 14th October 2008, 15:02   #16
Default Stay in Tanjore

I was able to make a Trip to velankanni with a stay over at Tanjore , with the details/routes mentioned here , It was really helpful.

I was also looking at good accomdation in Tanjore, but wasn't able to see that in TBHP.May be i just missed it .

If you are looking at a overnight stay in Tanjore,visit Hotel Gnanam,It is very good ,neat and decent.It was pretty diffcult to get accomdation there without reservation.

Please avoid Hotel Oriental towers, This hotel really needs a upgrade , It looks like a good hotel of 70's or 80's.

Hope this will be helpful for people looking for accomdation in Tanjore.
sandeep3in is offline   Reply With Quote