Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 13th December 2007, 11:59   #31
BHPian

its huge amount of information , i will take the print out of this and post my experience when m back. anyway tomorrow is the the end in my current company, joining infosys mysore on jan 7th ... so lots of time...
madaboutCARS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2007, 14:40   #32
Senior - BHPian

wow -this seems like an awesome trip. looks like the scorpio did quite well... inspired now- thinking about doing a trip down south sometime soon... guess will get in touch with you for details / tips!

Also - i liked the way you've planned everything - including getting the vehicle serviced while you are at the other end of the country!

Last edited by madan80 : 13th December 2007 at 14:42.
madan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2007, 14:57   #33
Team-BHP Support

Thats could possibly be the longest western coast trip of this year. A very detailed report and awesome pictures along with the log details ( assuming from your GPS device) makes it a wonderful read. Thanks for posting it
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 11:43   #34
BHPian

Default Tanjore temple

I have just tried to upload a picture of the Tanjore temple.I hope I have chosen the right thread. I will try to post more pictures of Swamimalai and pitchavaram in this thread a bit later subject to the approval of the mods.
Attached Thumbnails
Full Travelogue uploaded.abad-bangy-tanjore-rameswaram-tvm-bangy-abad-image048.jpg  

Gautam Misra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 19:30   #35
Senior - BHPian

Arrow Mail To Mods Or Gto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gautam Misra View Post
I have just tried to upload a picture of the Tanjore temple.I hope I have chosen the right thread. I will try to post more pictures of Swamimalai and pitchavaram in this thread a bit later subject to the approval of the mods.
You can mail to the Mods or GTO.

I sometimes face same problem, to start a new thread or not. Many time we miss the threads on a search and some threads have limited content. So its a judgement call to start a new thread or not.

I guess the Mods / GTO knows best, to allow or merg since they have the prespective of the entire BB.

Happy Driving,

--Ramky
-----------
ramkya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2008, 20:41   #36
BHPian

Default Swamimalai - Off Tanjore

[COLOR=black]Swamimalai is an hour's drive from Tanjore and it is known to be a religious place. In the very small sleepy town you have a heritage resort which was originally started by the Sterling group and is now exclusively owned by a group called INDECO hotels.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]IMHO it is a place worth visiting. I have attached a few pictures. The place has ducks and deer and is wonderful place for children. [/COLOR]
Attached Thumbnails
Full Travelogue uploaded.abad-bangy-tanjore-rameswaram-tvm-bangy-abad-image010.jpg  

Full Travelogue uploaded.abad-bangy-tanjore-rameswaram-tvm-bangy-abad-image021.jpg  

Gautam Misra is offline   Reply With Quote