Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 7th April 2008, 02:38   #46
Team-BHP Support

A little OT, but who wrote
* Teesta Puran?
* Titash ekti nodir naam?

Are those two the same rivers? I think not...
Zappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2008, 02:41   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Hmmm... someone is back amongst some money as I can see. Long drives are back in agenda.
absolutely wrong.. I have gone from bad to worse, from bankrupt to beggar. all these trips are sponsored by friends and I am the designated driver since I can drive for long stretches . so I make up my part of the expenses by driving. things have been extremely bad lately. I have not yet replaced the tires and now the battery of my baleno is coughing. So I have asked my wifey if she can send some dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
Nice photos bp.
thanks a lot Zappo..
BlackPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2008, 02:44   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Same 180 degree turn from a different angle

Heres the same 180 degree turn at the Mirik Helipad, but taken with a different camera and IMO this angle is better than the other one, though this one is soundless -

Last edited by BlackPearl : 7th April 2008 at 02:48.
BlackPearl is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2008, 02:47   #49
Team-BHP Support

Baah re! You get to drive the whole route and for that your friends sponsor your expeditions! How I hope I had such nice friends

Your cars battery? Gone kaput? Take some load off it. You will extend the life of it somewhat. And maybe you can try getting it serviced as well.
Zappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2008, 02:54   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Baah re! You get to drive the whole route and for that your friends sponsor your expeditions! How I hope I had such nice friends
hmmm you have hit the nail, but this is not the way non tbhpians think . to some driving for long distances is a headache and best left to responsible drivers which I claim to be one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
Your cars battery? Gone kaput? Take some load off it. You will extend the life of it somewhat. And maybe you can try getting it serviced as well.
yup, got it serviced and the exide guys told that the specific gravity is alright and no need to change it, but I have a feeling that it is going to give up soon. the morning starts are not as smooth as it used to be and sometimes at traffic signals it misses once or twice.

Last edited by BlackPearl : 7th April 2008 at 02:59.
BlackPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2008, 11:33   #51
BHPian

Excelent pics.....me and my friend Vaithy planned to do it frm Bangalore in his Beast Fiesta!!!!
snb77 is offline   Reply With Quote