Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Closed Thread

Old 22nd April 2008, 11:06   #541
Senior - BHPian

Damn i hate goodbyes.

Sam, Jenny, i have been silently reading your experiences and enjoying them. I didnt post anything because i didnt want to clutter it. Sometimes i wished that no one but you two be allowed to post in this thread so that i didnt have to scroll through other posts to see what you two have written, but it seemed selfish of me to wish that.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Wish you all the best and may all your dreams come true.
Old 22nd April 2008, 11:10   #542
BHPian

Smile

TheCouple(R)

Since most of the superlatives have already been used up in this thread....I will just say Thank You for sharing your experiences with the forum.

I would be very wrong if I said I dint envy you guys for having so much fun at all those exotic places. (Neemrana fort & The Dune). I've already added both the places on my wish list for the future & We would be heading there at the first instance.

Good luck for both of you & keep it coming.

cheers:
Old 22nd April 2008, 11:17   #543
BHPian

Thumbs up Zimbly Awesome!!!

Sam & Jenny, it was wonderful reading the travelogue. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your experiences as you travelled across India. Some enchanting, some funny, some not so funny and some bad ones. It's great to know that you managed to put the bad experiences behind you and did not let it spoil your vacation.

Kudos to you both on writing so beautifully. And some really awesome pictures which made it even more lovely. Really felt like I was also on a 2 week holiday with you guys. Thanx for sharing this with us.

And next time, do visit Kerala. It's lovely.

Sam & Jenny, you couldn't have found a more compatible partner. Best wishes to theCouple®. Hope to read many more Yetiblogs® from you.

Cheers!!!

Last edited by wheeler : 22nd April 2008 at 11:18.
Old 22nd April 2008, 11:43   #544
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post
The stories you read have not been written then! They are being written now! Now that the holiday is over and we are already apart. I hope you understand now.
Ha Ha ...That is going to be vaccation once again.I think that is double vaccation.Most of the time I enjoy thinking about vaccation rather then vaccation.During vaccation you will tried doing all trekking,rafting,swiming,playing and ...But when u think abt it later it is "Once more" feeling!
Old 22nd April 2008, 12:06   #545
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
The result -- Second honeymoon planned
Quote:
I've already added both the places on my wish list for the future
Now there is a result!!
Jenny, looks like all the hours spent here were worth it after all!
Quote:
YetiLife is beautiful.
Yes it is. Yes it is.

And now here's a message from our sponsors about what the YetiLife® is all about.
  • Love your partners and enjoy life with them.

Bring passion in your life, a life without passion is dull. Love, sex, laughter, madness and even sorrow and tensions are an essential part of life. Enjoy them all. Repeatedly.
  • Go do what you want to do without caring what people will think.
    Nobody really has time to think about what you did. Those who do think about it, will forget in a few days. You will be left with the experience of a lifetime. Go on, do it.

Think of the craziest thing you wanted to do. No matter how crazy. Alone, or with a loved one. DO IT! PM me if you want advice or help, I will help you any way I can.
  • Take time out to be with your family. We all need money to live and jobs and tensions and we all have dreams. Put them all aside and go and live with your partner and family.

Nothing happens. Your office doesn't stop functioning, if you're really good at what you do, you won't get fired, if you get fired and you're really good at what you do, you'll get a new job, - your business may suffer for a few days, you may lose a few rupees, it doesn't matter.
  • The world functioned very well without cellphones and email. People took decisions in the absence of their seniors and they were often the right ones. Don't take that instinct away from your juniors. Let go.
  • Arrey, someday you'll die and STILL nothing will happen, the world will function wonderfully without you. A few people will remember you, then forget you. Your partner will remember you often - at least GIVE him/her something fun to remember you by!!

Let the world function for a few days without you NOW, while you're still living!!! Go and live, enjoy, take as many holidays as you can with your partner/wife/gf/kids, before some unforeseen circumstances don't permit you to enjoy life anymore. It has happened and will happen to the best amongst us. Dying is not in your hands, but at least living is!
Hey, at least you'll know you LIVED before you died.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 22nd April 2008 at 12:07.
Sam Kapasi is offline   (39) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2008, 12:10   #546
BHPian

Thanks everyone for those many wishes and nice words. We were happy to share this with you, happy to relive our holiday and happy to have been able to touch so many people's hearts.

And especially for me it was wonderful to get all this feedback and learn even more about India that way - the country, the habits, the culture... Thanks to all of you!

And as I already mentioned I will be back soon!
Without giving away too much already lets just say TheCouple® never rests, there are firm plans in process.
TheOne® is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2008, 12:26   #547
BHPian

Sam and Jenny,

Bravo and I can say that T-BHP is indeed proud to have us all in an august forum such as this.

Simply bravo ! Sam hats off. !

Cheers
M M M

I simply wanted to put in Bravo but the 20 character minimum had to be dealt with
Old 22nd April 2008, 12:31   #548
Senior - BHPian

Sam and Jenny, I have been reading your travelouges. It was an experience of a lifetime. I felt as though I visited all those beautiful places myself! Vielen Dank für die Erfahrung einer Lebenszeit!

Thank you Sam for the advice on life and how to enjoy it! We take life for granted and forget to LIVE! I have learned so much from you!!!

Cheers and Ich danke Ihnen sehr für die wertvollen Ratschläge!!
Old 22nd April 2008, 12:51   #549
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
And now here's a message from our sponsors about what the YetiLife® is all about.

Bring passion in your life, a life without passion is dull. Love, sex, laughter, madness and even sorrow and tensions are an essential part of life. Enjoy them all. Repeatedly.
    Nobody really has time to think about what you did. Those who do think about it, will forget in a few days. You will be left with the experience of a lifetime. Go on, do it.

Think of the craziest thing you wanted to do. No matter how crazy. Alone, or with a loved one. DO IT! PM me if you want advice or help, I will help you any way I can.
  • Take time out to be with your family. We all need money to live and jobs and tensions and we all have dreams. Put them all aside and go and live with your partner and family.

Nothing happens. Your office doesn't stop functioning, if you're really good at what you do, you won't get fired, if you get fired and you're really good at what you do, you'll get a new job, - your business may suffer for a few days, you may lose a few rupees, it doesn't matter.
  • The world functioned very well without cellphones and email. People took decisions in the absence of their seniors and they were often the right ones. Don't take that instinct away from your juniors. Let go.
  • Arrey, someday you'll die and STILL nothing will happen, the world will function wonderfully without you. A few people will remember you, then forget you. Your partner will remember you often - at least GIVE him/her something fun to remember you by!!

Let the world function for a few days without you NOW, while you're still living!!! Go and live, enjoy, take as many holidays as you can with your partner/wife/gf/kids, before some unforeseen circumstances don't permit you to enjoy life anymore. It has happened and will happen to the best amongst us. Dying is not in your hands, but at least living is!
Now, this something that has really made me come out of slumber and write something!

Sam, Jenny, Thanks a lot guys for involving us in this brilliant experience of yours and sharing every small thing! I'm sure that everybody would agree that we are honoured!

God Bless you both!

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh
Old 22nd April 2008, 13:15   #550
Team-BHP Support

And to think, a moon ago, the Yeti was cleaning up his lair, thinking

"will she like it?"

"what will she think ?"

"Can she breathe here ?"

Now, she has started speaking in Hindi, driving in India, learning to swear

The Yeti has yet to catch up on living on potato's and deutsch sprechen but he will get there and so -

At the expense of one bikini bottom, one pair of sunglasses, a few slap happy cops and a set of pulled rear haunches (remember the indian toilets!), The One has made it !

So as JFK would say - "Ich bin eine Mumbaiya"
Old 22nd April 2008, 13:26   #551
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
You have wrong info. friend. It is not so crowded but it is not nude.

Abhi
I was told this by a goan girl. I just took her word for it since I haven't been there myself. Like Sam said, its common to see topless tourists there so I guess that's what the girl meant (by Indian standards, of course).
Old 22nd April 2008, 13:28   #552
BHPian

Very nice rules for life, Sam. I should frame them up and add to them as necessary
Old 22nd April 2008, 13:54   #553
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Now there is a result!!
Jenny, looks like all the hours spent here were worth it after all!
Yes it is. Yes it is.

Well said SAM!
It's good to see people HAPPY from heart!
And your happiness brought smile on alot of faces!

Way to go sam!
Old 22nd April 2008, 13:55   #554
Senior - BHPian

This is one of the best threads I have enjoyed reading. Felt so much a part of your vacation Sam and TheOne. Glad you folks enjoyed every bit of it (the honking bit too).

Hope to see you both sometime soon.
Old 22nd April 2008, 14:16   #555
BANNED

Cool

Sam Bhai , Jenny ji , i have been silently reading your experiences and enjoying them. Thanks lot for sharing them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne®

TheCouple® never rests,
Amen to that , we will be waiting ....
Closed Thread