Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Closed Thread

Old 23rd April 2008, 21:25   #586
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
What are you saying? No non-feathered birds in the whole of UK?
Arrey Aditya don't get socked, I can assure you there are enough birds of the non-feathered variety there!
Old 24th April 2008, 02:43   #587
Distinguished - BHPian

Britain has some beautiful and delightful to listen to feathered birds. Mrs G and I both have British song birds as our ringtones.

India may have the ultimate bird; the peacock in the wild, but no-one will want to spend too long listening to his song!
Old 24th April 2008, 08:56   #588
BHPian

Default A Fairytale

I read this thread from start to end and it’s touching and fantastic! This is like a fairytale, very well interpreted. Maybe some of our story writers, aka Karan Johar and Sooraj Barjatya can include some funny incidents here in their scripts.

Your 16 day stay together reflects love, romance, passion, care, fun, laughter, charm and anguish of parting.

About TheOne®: A sweetheart with integrity, intelligence, confidence with a positive good heart and soul. The one who enjoys outdoor activities, is comfortable in jeans, skirts, bathing suits or just naked.

About The Yeti®: Playful tomboy, loves to laugh, kiss, be spoiled with romance, making her day and night so awesome.

Thank you both for sharing, enjoy!
Old 24th April 2008, 10:27   #589
Distinguished - BHPian

Everyone, thanks for the compliments and comments, we love them, you know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
I read this thread from start to end and it’s touching and fantastic! This is like a fairytale, very well interpreted. Maybe some of our story writers, aka Karan Johar and Sooraj Barjatya can include some funny incidents here in their scripts.

Your 16 day stay together reflects love, romance, passion, care, fun, laughter, charm and anguish of parting.
Imagine a Bollywood movie made on this trip, lol. No, I don't think that would work.

Quote:
About TheOne®: A sweetheart with integrity, intelligence, confidence with a positive good heart and soul. The one who enjoys outdoor activities, is comfortable in jeans, skirts, bathing suits or just naked.
an excellent assessment there.
BUT

Quote:
About The Yeti®: Playful tomboy, loves to laugh, kiss, be spoiled with romance, making her day and night so awesome.
Jenny you naughty girl, what have you been telling Dolphin?
Old 24th April 2008, 10:43   #590
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Oh Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

What many may not know is that is is common is her family to write little dittys and poems to each other, especially in greetings and congratulations. Well done Jenny, this is wonderful!!
I know a certain someone who assumed I wrote it for you!! I'd like to say, that I'm terrible at poems and rhymes and I could never write something as nice as that.
Sam, two mistakes in a single post!!

What has happened to you man?

Reminds me of:-

"Ishq ne Ghalib nikamma kar diya..... "

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh
Old 24th April 2008, 10:53   #591
BHPian

ha ha, Sam is reading between words now? You are supposed to read beteeen lines.
Old 24th April 2008, 11:31   #592
BHPian

Marvelous!!! Just about finished going through this Blog and it just made me want to alter my way of holidaying and that says a lot.

It's not that I have been living a dull and dreary life, without any vacationing, but, to be truthful, would want the poor wifey to take care of the kids while at the pool, as I sip on my drinks at the Bar, when on a holiday.

This whole blog, has made me want to get my family out and dote on them all day through, instead of just doing what I need to do.

Yes, this is a confession I have made out here, but what the heck, when Sam and Jenny have been so open to let us into their lives, the least I should be doing is to thank them for changing my perception towards a holiday.

Thanks Sam and Jenny. Probably I'd carry my drink to the poolside the next time .
Old 24th April 2008, 13:30   #593
BHPian

Quote:

Wow, what compliments! Thank you, I feel very flattered. Where is the "blush smiley" please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Jenny you naughty girl, what have you been telling Dolphin?
Men! Always saying and interpreting things ambiguously haha.
But seriously, I don't know - was there something to tell about the nights? lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
It's not that I have been living a dull and dreary life, without any vacationing, but, to be truthful, would want the poor wifey to take care of the kids while at the pool, as I sip on my drinks at the Bar, when on a holiday.
OMG!

Quote:
This whole blog, has made me want to get my family out and dote on them all day through, instead of just doing what I need to do.
VEEEERY GOOD

Quote:
Thanks Sam and Jenny. Probably I'd carry my drink to the poolside the next time .
You welcome, glad to hear that he he.
Old 24th April 2008, 14:40   #594
Senior - BHPian

I have never commented on this thread but following this thread from beginning

And feels like i am also living up all those moments with you guys hehe, really nice blog and pictures were too good, everyday first thing i used to check on Tbhp was this thread , waiting for the next blog

thanks sam and jenny, enjoy Yetilife
Old 3rd May 2008, 09:55   #595
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi!

Just wanted you guys to know that my Father just read and finished this travelogue and enjoyed it thoroughly. It took him a week.
This is the first travelogue written by me/us that he's ever read. He was very involved, impressed and very happy to read all of it.

Thank you Team-BHP.
Old 3rd May 2008, 10:36   #596
Senior - BHPian

Whew! I finally got up to speed on this one.

Best travelogue I've read in my life. Makes me want to throw everything all to hell and start travelling our country

Great going, Sam and Jenny! I'll look forward to more travelogues like this.
Old 4th May 2008, 11:19   #597
Distinguished - BHPian

Finally finished reading this and what a travelogue it has been !! Amazing stuff Jenny and Sam !!

Sam, your office is stunning !! Some day in the future, I want my office to be like that. It looks so classy and uncluttered and still somehow is full of character !! It isnt the typical boring offices we see.

The Neemrana hotel was stunning. I have downloaded those pics to my hard disk and stored them for my future reference.

No more travel agents for me from now on. A trip within India or abroad, Sam, you will be flooded with PMs from me.

Apart from this, I especially enjoyed your Germany in Winter blog. That was truly awesome. The stuff dreams are made of
Old 4th May 2008, 13:05   #598
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
No more travel agents for me from now on. A trip within India or abroad, Sam, you will be flooded with PMs from me.
You are very welcome Nikhil. Travel is a beautiful thing and should be not only planned, but enjoyed to the extreme. I would be happy to help.
Old 4th May 2008, 23:07   #599
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Britain has some beautiful and delightful to listen to feathered birds. Mrs G and I both have British song birds as our ringtones.

India may have the ultimate bird; the peacock in the wild, but no-one will want to spend too long listening to his song!
Came to know about ye origins at a small T-bhp g2g last night. That explains the interesting comments in your responses. cheers:
Old 5th May 2008, 23:57   #600
F50
Senior - BHPian

Excellent write-up TheOne and Sam. I enjoyed each and every bit of it.

Ok just a stupid question you went to Hanging Garden, by any chance did you bump into this guy?
Kid
Closed Thread