Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 13th May 2008, 02:26   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
What's the difference? Wouldn't the bar at the hotel stock the same beer that is sold in the wine store.

P.S. What is this guy doing? Isnt there a loo in the room? Too many beers eh?
The beer which was served in the bar was cold one and the beers we got it from wine store was to store it in our cottage refrigerator so that we can have it chilled ,along with dinner cheers:

admiring the view of the sea!
romyeo4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2008, 02:30   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Very nice pictures and it is as if we can see pondy completely through this travelogue.

You are lucky to have fellow travellers who think alike as you seem to do this quite often.
Thanks Avi, they are my office colleagues from diff teams, a female friend of mine was more than interested to join us , and none of the other gals we asked were ready to come so we have to leave her and go for the trip.
romyeo4u is offline   Reply With Quote