Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 4th October 2009, 20:45   #46
BHPian

Dear Ramkya,

Friend of mine is making a trip with his family -wife and a small kid in 10 days from miyapur hyderabad to baroda.
Which route would you suggest?there will be only one driver and he drives a Alto.Is it advisable to stopover enroute?.If so where should they stopover Whats the present road and weather conditions in view of the current weather situation.Checked up Google maps -it shows 3 routes:
1.through sh4-hyd-bidar-parbhani-jalna-pachora-parola-koral-vadodara 958 kms

2.through sh16 hyd-osmanabad-ahmednagar-sangammer-nashik-bharuch-vadodara 1002 kms

3.through nh6 hyd-nizamabad-bhokar-khamgaon-malkapur-bhusawal--vadodara 994 kms

All three do not look like usual routes and would a route through solapur -mumbai-vadodara be safer as it would be on known highways

HVK sir,

please give your insight and guidance-route map excel as well.

Thanks in advance,
Fergus
fergus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 12:10   #47
BHPian

Great report and pictures!!!

Loved the pictures at Ramoji's and Ellora.

Kartik
skartik2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2010, 19:21   #48
Senior - BHPian

@Ramky1

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of this thread. I was always looking for a title with 'PartII'. That was some ride through the storm, most would have just taken shelter somewhere and gone from the frying pan into the fire. Already subscribed to the Lehd and will look out for your next adventure.

Take Care.
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2010, 00:04   #49
Senior - BHPian

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
@Ramky1

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of this thread. I was always looking for a title with 'PartII'. That was some ride through the storm, most would have just taken shelter somewhere and gone from the frying pan into the fire. Already subscribed to the Lehd and will look out for your next adventure.

Take Care.
Thanks for seeking out this thread and reading thro the 2nd part. In retrospect the ride from Bangalore to Hyderabad through the storm is one the the most memorable ones for us, ever.

========
ramkya1 is offline   Reply With Quote