Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2008, 12:57   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
maddy42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Coorg
Posts: 1,846
Thanked: 491 Times
Default

Great picto blog. Would have been fun to see the look on the cops face when u handed him your marriage certificate. Maybe a first time experience.
Well i really dont understand whats the problem if a couple are in their car chatting???
maddy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2008, 13:24   #17
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,271
Thanked: 1,236 Times
Default

Great pics, Basu. I liked the shot of Somajiguda circle without the flyover--it looked so spacious those days!
I could not identify some of your snaps--esp those with steep downward slopes on the road ahead--they are captioned 'Return from Mars' and the one just before it--captioned 'Return from Mars' and 'Roller Coaster'.
Where did you take that fantastic pic of Hyd Central from?

Last edited by vnabhi : 28th July 2008 at 13:29.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2008, 13:25   #18
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Good one Basu. Great snaps and excellent captioning. Wonder who would take over from hereon?

Difficult indeed to step into your shoes, for the touch of subtle wit that you impart, in the captions, is hard to come by these days.

A case to note. "helmetless pride".
suren181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2008, 14:55   #19
Senior - BHPian
 
kutlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,126
Thanked: 194 Times
Default

''phew..." thats a lovely picture set.
I liked the caption (s) bikerabad. literally true.
Boulderabad, innovabad. Also i liked the caption for the truck "returning from mars" with rocks.
Is that mobike's car? I don't remember the number!!
kutlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2008, 15:22   #20
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,746
Thanked: 7,964 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
Is that mobike's car? I don't remember the number!!
That's not my car. His caption clearly says that too

Basu, nice pictures and thanks for the farewell pictorial salutation to Hyderabad. We will miss you !

Last edited by mobike008 : 28th July 2008 at 15:25.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2008, 11:57   #21
Senior - BHPian
 
rider60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bhagyanagaram. (A.K.A. Hyderabad)
Posts: 1,619
Thanked: 47 Times
Default

this is indeed a tribute mate, i really cherised the somajiguda circle photos minus the fly over its really going to stay here for all the time to come.

nice pictorial mate, can you also include, the charminar and buddha statue photos?
rider60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2008, 14:06   #22
Senior - BHPian
 
shajufx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: BLR & Muscat
Posts: 1,678
Thanked: 445 Times
Default

Lovely pictorial thread ! I must admit its an art to title the photos so well. I could not think about better titles to most of them. As someone already said, the whole forum is waiting for your explorations of Karnataka ! All the best !!
shajufx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2008, 14:12   #23
BHPian
 
pjay_in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 396
Thanked: 19 Times
Default

Let this thread grow like the Kolkata thread.. would love to see more and more..
pjay_in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2008, 15:23   #24
BHPian
 
btirthankar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Some Moving Vehicle
Posts: 816
Thanked: 115 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy42 View Post
Would have been fun to see the look on the cops face when u handed him your marriage certificate.


Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Great pics, Basu. I liked the shot of Somajiguda circle without the flyover--it looked so spacious those days!
I could not identify some of your snaps--esp those with steep downward slopes on the road ahead--they are captioned 'Return from Mars' and the one just before it--captioned 'Return from Mars' and 'Roller Coaster'.
Where did you take that fantastic pic of Hyd Central from?
Sorry Guys. I was travelling. Am finally in BLR now.
  1. 'Return from Mars' - Gachibowli - ISB, Microsoft
  2. 'Roller Coaster' - Hitec City (after Mindspace) toward the lake.
  3. HYD Central taken from a House 5th floor in Banjara Hills Max zoom 10X tripod
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
''phew..." thats a lovely picture set.
I liked the caption (s) bikerabad. literally true.
Boulderabad, innovabad. Also i liked the caption for the truck "returning from mars" with rocks.
Is that mobike's car? I don't remember the number!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Good one Basu. Great snaps and excellent captioning. Wonder who would take over from hereon?

Difficult indeed to step into your shoes, for the touch of subtle wit that you impart, in the captions, is hard to come by these days.

A case to note. "helmetless pride".
It gives me as much pleasure to share these pics as they inspire.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
That's not my car. His caption clearly says that too

Basu, nice pictures and thanks for the farewell pictorial salutation to Hyderabad. We will miss you !
Quote:
Originally Posted by rider60 View Post
this is indeed a tribute mate, i really cherised the somajiguda circle photos minus the fly over its really going to stay here for all the time to come.

nice pictorial mate, can you also include, the charminar and buddha statue photos?
I dont have Charminar, but Buddhha Statue is boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
the whole forum is waiting for your explorations of Karnataka ! All the best !!
I am gearing up for "Explore Karnataka" !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjay_in View Post
Let this thread grow like the Kolkata thread.. would love to see more and more..
btirthankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2008, 17:00   #25
BHPian
 
neoranjit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chennai
Posts: 588
Thanked: 191 Times
Default

Nice shots . Guess there are more two wheelers in S India than anywhere else
neoranjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photoblog of my Kinetic Laser mods... sabret00the Motorbikes 37 30th May 2016 18:56
Hyderabad Zoo : A Photoblog mobike008 Travelogues 42 7th September 2009 17:52
Kolkata Photoblog 2008 btirthankar Travelogues 94 30th April 2009 13:49
PhotoBlog--Nagarjunsagar Dam & Hyderabad Parks mobike008 Travelogues 36 15th April 2009 16:59
Hyderabad Team-BHP Meet-Jan' 2008: 1st Drive-And-Meet of the year guyonblackybx The Team-BHP Meet Section 50 17th January 2008 12:07


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:21.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks